Chapter 17

Armando
He is so annoying... Ahsh ah!! I said smashing everything. I wondered how I got here with Sylvia. Letting Paul touch her like that ... just to make me to be jealous? She is also avoiding a talk with me. I should never have gotten together with a woman. Now I can't even focus on my business. I hate this so much.

"Boss? Boss." Ros called. "Come in." I said and he did. "We have a problem Boss." He said. "Which problem.. get to the point." I said, my temper rising. "The shipment got stolen." He said nervously. "WHATT??!!" I said smashing my hand against the wall. "Get outtt!!!" I screamed and he did.

I got home still uncertain of what was going on. I felt uneasy but what could I do?

Suddenly I heard a knock. "Who is that?" I said and Rosina walked in all drank. "Baby..." she said throwing her arms all around me. Playing with the collar of my shirt and sniffing my cologne like we were actually lovers. "How does this girls brain work?" I muttered. "Excuse me?!" She said angrily. She almost slapped me and I caught her hand.
"I know you are pretending to be drank. Get out!!" I said and she scurried away.

Sylvia I need you. I muttered one more time. I tried one more time calling her but this time her phone was not just unreachable but off too. "Arhh" I screamed and smashed my phone to the wall.

Rosina
Of course I wanted Armando but I will not allow him treat me this way! How dare he treat me like that?!
Of course I heard he was distressed and wanted to help. I know it was a bad idea to pretend being drank but ughhh?!!! I called Rio... "Let's go." I said to my amazing right hand man.
I know where and who to take my anger out on.

Sylvia POV
I woke up only to see that I was sprawled on the floor with my hands tied. And suddenly all recollection of the past few days hit me. Actually this wasn't the first time I was waking up here. But I just gained consciousness from the last passing out.
"Please don't hurt me. Please... "  I begged.

Rosina POV
"I finally got you where I wanted." I said laughing. "Begging. And funnily enough not just with your knees to the ground but with your whole body. " i said and laughed again. "Youre despicable!" She said. "Of course, I am. I will do anything to get what I want.

As I looked her pathetic body covered on bruieses and face in tears. I looked for a way so those tears will spill more. That will please me very much. I pretended to leave and then heard a huge sigh of relieve. Can you imagine? Did she just sigh? If only she knew I wasn't done with her. I turned round and faced her.

"How about I make sure Armando never comes to look for you?" I said with a smirk. "What?!" She said looking confused. "He will come. He will come because he loves me." She said. "No he won't. "
And for you to believe I can make it happen. I just sent your baby a message. And it reads.
"Armando I am sorry it just can't work. Please leave me alone for sometime."