Chapter 18

Rosina POV
"I finally got you where I wanted." I said laughing. "Begging. And funnily enough not just with your knees to the ground but with your whole body. " i said and laughed again. "Youre despicable!" She said. "Of course, I am. I will do anything to get what I want.

As I looked her pathetic body covered on bruieses and face in tears. I looked for a way so those tears will spill more. That will please me very much. I pretended to leave and then heard a huge sigh of relieve. Can you imagine? Did she just sigh? If only she knew I wasn't done with her. I turned round and faced her.

"How about I make sure Armando never comes to look for you?" I said with a smirk. "What?!" She said looking confused. "He will come. He will come because he loves me." She said. "No he won't. "
And for you to believe I can make it happen. I just sent your baby a message. And it reads.
"Armando I am sorry it just can't work. Please leave me alone for sometime."

Sylvia POV
I watched her as she typed those words on to my phone. Fear gripped me as I realised Armando might believe those words, never look for me and I may live my last days here. I was upset bur the more I thought about it the more I realised even of he is deceived for a while it won't be that long. Hopefully it won't be late and I will be alive. I decided to rub it into her face and mock her a little bit. Really I don't have much to lose. As much as

"Oh, come on that doesn't sound like me at all." I said angrily, and that apparently warranted a slap.
Does this idiot believe she can actually deceive Armando?
"He'll make you pay." I said through my gritted teeth and bloodied mouth.

The hooded woman sounded like Rosina. But since I had no proof I had to stay quiet. "I hate you!" I screamed, and tears trickled down my face. I have no one to blame but myself for this. For getting entangled with Armando and this life of his.

Armando POV
Sylvia, Sylvia. I can't work, I can't sleep. I have to.. try calling one more time.

Ring... ring

No, no ... has something happened to her? Just when I wanted to go to her house to check, I saw a message from her.

"Armando, I am sorry it just can't work. Please leave me alone for sometime."

This is not Sylvia is it? Or does she need time? Okay, I guess I will just give her some time. After all everything is my fault. If I was asked to take a firm decision concerning Rosina all this won't be happening.

"Take all the time you need." I texted back. Surely not from my heart but what can I do.

2 weeks later.
I started paying more attention to my business. If she walked away I would completely understand. If she comes back I will be really glad too. Finished up old deals and established new ones, since I started overseeing my shipments again They were successful. It was either the universe wasn't in favour of Sylvia and I's relationship. It seemed to be in favour of Rosina. Everything was going on smoothly. Or did Rosina make it that way.

One day I couldn't take it anymore. I hated the way Sylvia and memories of Sylvia were fading in the back. And Rosina rather seemed to be by my side and gloating in my recent success. Behaving like the wife she never will be. If Sylvia is watching from aa distance this will even discourage her from coming back. I have to do something about this.

Sylvia POV
I woke up the next morning with bruises all over my body. I couldn't believe Armando still hadn't figured out I had been kidnapped so much for promising to save and protect me.

Rosina had left for a while but I knew she would come back and hurt me. Her men wouldn't move an inch over.
I looked round and found a small hole under the door. This couldn't connect to the outside else I would have written a letter citing I needed help. I am not too good with tools as well. There was one near the sleeping guard but I will be gambling with my life if I reached for it. I then did what my mind felt was the best...