Getting what I want

Armando's POV

After I made sure I checked every corner to make sure she still wasn't around.

I got into my car and drove away.

When I got home I tried to sleep but I was having sleepless night. So I decided to find out more about her. I mean why put off to tomorrow what can be done today. I looked though the net. Ha this just made it a lot easier. It wasn't that easy to find her. But when I want to find someone it's really easy for me to and well thankfully I found where my angel lived.

Sylvia is a very independent and responsible lady from what I read about her. Which makes more attracted to her. I don't look at only beauty. I need someone who is smart, caring, who will love me and can of course help me in the business. Never really cared about long term but even without speaking to her I felt for the first time it could work.

Now that I think about it. Will she be interested in me when she finds out my identity?

No matter what I will get my angel.

Early the next day I set off in search of my Angel. Fortunately Paro, my right hand and part time driver, had found her exact location.

I rang her bell. For the first time I didn't have a plan when it came to something. I only relied on fate. Luckily for me, just then I saw a car arrive with some goods for her. And well I offered to carry them to her.

She opened the door with a cheering face. Smiling cutely when she saw me. At home she was much more relaxed which is to be expected.

As I handed over the things to her she said.

"Thank you but are you sure aren't stalking me? I recognize you from the party the last time." She said laughing.

I admired her. Her eyes were bloodshot swollen from crying and lack of sleep I am sure.

"Can I come in?" I asked definitely expecting to hear a no because I am still a stranger to her. But surprisingly...

"Yes, come in." She said smiling with an I don't have anything to lose look.

I guess because of the breakup she doesn't really care anymore. Which of cause I was concerned with.

After chatting a while I decided to take my leave.

"Can we be friends?" I turned to ask before I left.

"We already are. Thanks again for your help." She said and smiled and then shut her door.

Sylvia POV

Armando is a really nice guy. But of course since I don't want my heart broken again I will try to just be friends with him. Since I already like him I wonder how long this thought will hold.

After our second meeting, he sometimes comes to pick me up when I have appointments with doctor, most of the time he has nothing to do in that area but he will come.
And maybe just maybe if he asks I will give him a chance...