Chapter 8

Rosina POV
Armando, Armando. He was just as manly and hot as I had heard. He was so tall and handsome he was like a dream. He had a sharp jawline and loved the way his hair was all over his face. Also he wore a suit which left his chest bare. There he bare a tattoo of a crossbow. He couldn't be hotter. When we hugged I sniffed him and I love his cologne. "Let me show you to your room." He said and he did.

After some hours of being In room I was sleepy. I was eager to go to dreamland so I could witness Armando and I on our wedding night. I just can't wait. Suddenly my phone rang. "Who's calling at this time?" I muttered under my breathe. When I looked at it it was my dad. "Daddy!" I said excitedly. "Hello daughter." He said. "You forgot to inform me when you arrived. I almost thought you were dead." He said
"Well maybe I was." I said sarcastically but the old man had to take me seriously. "What were you attacked?" He said angrily. "No daddy. I wasn't." I said. "That's good. But you should have still informed me when you arrived." He said. "If you didn't inform me, Armando should have." He said angrily. Uh oh. I don't want my dad to fight with his son in law already so... "I remember he said he was going to call you so perharps something came up." I said. "He's lucky. I would ignore this." He said a bit calmer. "Thanks dad." I said smiling.

Armando's POV
I did not call her dad. It was intentional. I knew he had eyes and ears all over so he would know she had arrived. And also I knew she would tell him everything. I know it would be better to talk to him but I want him to know I am not in favour of this union. Would this help? No, perharps it would be a fruitless and inconspicuous clue which he would ignore even if he figured it out. I don't want her and I will have to let her know.

The next day
I was working when Rosina barged into my office. "Was this what you were doing in your dad's house?" I asked angrily because I was in the middle of something. "Let me remind you that this is not your father's land nor his territory so do not ignore the rules here." I said. She just looked at me blankly and said "well I am sorry you big bad wolf." She attempted to tease. "My dad wants to talk to you." She said without a smile and handed me the phone. Here we go.

Rosina POV
As I roamed the house since my host was too busy to take me on tour. I was really happy. And of course everyone showed  I saw traces of a woman. But I didn't want to believe my man had any serious things going on with any woman. Even if he was sleeping around with someone now that I am here it must stop. I entered many rooms and I know it may be overstepping. But I will be owning all of these soon.
As I looked at the interior I noticed what kind of taste he had. I walked towards his office to ask him to lunch. As I was observing him I realised he

Armando's POV
As expected her father gave me many lectures. And added if I hurt her he would kill me. I had to find a way to entertain her. But I have to find a way to talk to Sylvia before she thinks I abandoned her.
So I decided to talk to Rosina.

Rosina POV
I was still on my tour when I heard my phone buzz. It was Armando. He must have been looking for me. Finally! Peeharps my dad told him a few words. I ended the first. And the second rang only halfway and he ended it. When I called again it didn't go through so I run towards my room and saw his back turned and leaving. "Armando wait." I said and he stopped. "Let's have breakfast." He said. Nice. It's about time. "Let's do just that." I said.

Armando POV
We were at the table taking our breakfast. I was checked my phone. It was a little past 10. I was late in taking breakfast. Could that be part of why I am losing my appetite? Or is it the person sitting with me.
"Tell me about yourself." I said.