Chapter 7

Armando POV
"Why don't you get well first?" I said trying to buy more time. "Okay." She said. I heaved a sigh of relief. At least I had a little time to think through what would be best to say to her. I was just about to leave when I noticed she got up. "Where are you going?" I asked. She was silent and continued to put on her shoes and it finally clicked. She was telling me if I won't tell her the truth she would leave and everything would be over. "Princess." I called. "Don't call me that." She said and headed to the door. I git to her quickly and hugged her from behind. "Please don't go." I said. "I already gave you the options. And you chose. You chose to stay quiet and your silence means I leave." She said. "But I thought you agreed..." I trailed off when she suddenly turned to stare at me dead in in eyes. "I did not agree, I only responded." She said and opened the door. "Okay, okay I will tell you. I will." I said. "Good, I am all ears." She said.
I lulled myself tortured and told her as much as I could. But when I she asked this question I froze.
"When did you start killing?" She asked. "Since I was 14." I replied. She went pale again.

Sylvia POV
"Since I was 14." He said. That young? I really wasn't ready to listen to anymore so I told him to come later. "Princess, don't do this." He said and held my arm. "Let go." I said.
Just then a call came through and after he looked at the caller and his brows creased."Duty calls right? Leave." I said.

How did I get into this mess. This is so unfair. I wish he had just told me the truth from the beginning. I don't think I can do this. I love him but can I live with a murderer. And from what he is saying he has had to kill close confidants before. Whether they betrayed him a lot these experiences must jave made him heartless. People you've known before no matter what they have done don't deserve to die. If he could bare to kill then he can bare to kill me too the moment we have a misunderstanding. I had been quiet for sometime and so i could see he wanted to know what i was tjinking. And i would gladly tell him. "I rqefuse to live with a murderer. And fear for my life everytime." I can't believe I just said that. He looks so hurt. "Sylvia you know I love you. How could you say that I would kill you?" He said sadly. "Unless of course you plan to betray me. Then perharps you should be worried for your life." He said angrily. After a few seconds he said "I will give you some time to think things through and hopefully you take a rash decision that is in my favour. "If I take any decision that is in your favour that won't be rash." I said and he looked at me with a strange look. "Leave." I said and he did.

Thinking about everything made me so angry. I was so upset so I left.

Armando's POV
I came back to check on Sylvia but as expected she wasn't there. The call I received had bothered me so much.
It was Rosina. Daughter of Coro. She was strong and somehow believed that we could be a couple. She told her father I was the only one she wanted. "There's no way for me to come out of this." I murmured to myself. Thinking of how far her father would go just to make us a couple. Her father had personally called me to inform me of her coming. And as much as I didn't want to care I have to. He is quite a powerful man. Until everything is sorted I can't let her dad know about Sylvia yet.