IV

𝘈𝘓𝘖𝘕𝘌
_____________
𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘤!

7:38am
last night was tense. after connie left, london went straight to her room. jia looked confused and you were confused. you sat silently picking at the strawberry oatmeal while jia laced her shoes up for school.

"i'll text you when i make it there and when i'm on my way home, n/n. bye loni!"

london stopped scrambling her eggs to bid the girl goodbye. after she stepped out, you turned back to your now cold food and best friend.

"i feel the need to apologize." the metal spoon clashed against the glass bowl. london sighs, placing her cooked eggs on a plate, finally looking at you.

"i'm gonna be completely honest, n/n. i'm not upset at you. you can't help who you like or whatever but i'm saying this from a genuine point of view. take things extremely slow with him. he's not who he says he is. trust me. we tried to date but he's not someone who's emotionally available."

listening to her really started to make your head hurt. connie? not emotionally available? the same boy who tied your shoes for you within an hour of knowing you? the same boy who protected you in-front of a whole crowd of people?

how?

"but i won't say much more. i have to go get dressed to find another club to work at. pink peaches got shot up so off i go. have fun at school!"

she took her plate and quickly headed for her room. you empty the uneaten oatmeal into the trash, tossing the bowl in the sink, going to get dressed.

 you empty the uneaten oatmeal into the trash, tossing the bowl in the sink, going to get dressed

𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯.                           𝘺/𝘯.                            𝘫𝘪𝘢.

𝘉𝘙𝘈𝘐𝘕𝘓𝘌𝘚𝘚 𝘉𝘐𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘚👩‍👩‍👧

𝙟𝙞𝙟𝙞👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
i'm in class! what do you guys want for dinner?🧐

𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙞🐩
honestly, steak and potatoes sound delicious 😩

𝙟𝙞𝙟𝙞👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
ik you did NOT just cum over steak
'y/n laughed at a message'

y/n
i agree with loni 👀.!
with a good glass of wine too!!!
'𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙞🐩 emphasized a message'

you quickly turn your phone off, as class was starting. the teacher began to talk about definitions.

"alright class. this is like middle school level psych! who can tell me the definition of 'structuralism'?"