XVI

𝘊𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘋𝘚
_____________
𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

-𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯 -

eren lazily scrolls on his phone before stuffing his mouth with other slice of strawberry. armin shifts uncomfortably in his spot on the couch before pressing pause on the show.

"eren?" he speaks up, quickly grabbing his friends attention.

"what's up? why'd you pause the tv?" eren asks, now fully attentive to his friend.

"do you think connie and yn will like.. get together?" armin asks, his focused was placed somewhere else in the room instead of directly on eren. the brown haired man just nodded, before continuing to eat at his fruit. "well yeah. why?"

"do you even think connie deserves her? like after everything?" armin asks, now looking directly at the other person.

"why all the questions about them? got a crush on connie or something?" he laughs before his hand slightly shoved at the younger boy. except, there no laughter coming from armin. erens eyes widen, sensing the tension in the room.

"WOAH YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH CONNIE?!" armin cringes at the question, before shaking his head no. "then if not connie, why so many questions abo- wait."

the boy had finally caught on. armin was in love with yn?

"bro. i'll always support you and your silly crushes but not one on yn." erens hands rub over his face as he's taking in all the new information. armin nods, fully turning the tv off.

"i know. i'm just saying. i hate standing by and watching someone like her get hurt over and over."

this earns the boy a small punch from the other. "don't say shit like that. you sound like london."

"you know what bro. forget it." armin stands from his comfortable resting position, leaving the conversation and his friend to soak in the silence.

- 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦 -

you twist your body, being held by your waist. connie's sleeping body later onto yours as his eyes slightly flutter. your fingers carefully wipe across his moles, nose, and lips.

he was beautiful.

"why are you rubbing my face?" he asks, eyes still sealed. a small laugh comes from you but instead of lingering in this sleeping state, you remove yourself from the bed. stretching your arms above your head, you stare at the ocean.

this was the kindest thing anyone had ever done for you and you were so grateful.

still soaking in the view, the stretching continued. shuffling around behind you drew your attention to connie. he was sitting up, using his hand to prop his body weight up. he just watched as you finished off your morning 'ritual'.

"wanna shower? i have somewhere i want you to see later."

nodding, the two of you make your way towards the bathroom. quickly, you switch off your bonnet into a shower cap. connie just stripping his clothing after checking the water to make sure it was just right. he gets in first, a small gasp coming from his lips.