XIII

𝘍𝘈𝘒𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘖𝘜𝘛
_____________
𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 -

you let the bitter taste of coffee run over your taste buds as your fingers danced on the keyboard of the laptop. rooms ambience was dimly lit and calming. the house was eerily quiet and no one was present except you and jia. finally, you made it back to a place where you were supposed to feel safe and now that raven got herself a hotel room, it felt just as you remembered it. you didn't know where london was and honestly? it didn't bother you. the love you have for her is still here and you knew she didn't deserve it. just as you finish off your essay, submitting it, jia comes in, softly knocking at your door.

"hey. armin just texted. he wanted to know if you and a few others wanted to play games tonight. maybe drink a little." looking down at her phone, she smiled a little before glancing up at you.

"sure. i have to turn in one more assignment and then i'll drive us there. who's all coming?" you quiz, finally getting to your last discussion paragraph.

"um, of course eren, armin, connie. then sage, maybe london, probably raven?" turning around quickly, you grimace. why is she around so much? "jia."

before you could go on about how much you HATED the girl, jia begins to plea. "i know you hate her! to be honest, i'm not the biggest fan of her but she's londons friend and loni said she doesn't wanna abandon her here."

so earlier, when you said you couldn't bring yourself to be evil like london? that was a lie.

"okay. if that's the case, mikasa's also coming." jias eyes widen as she throws her arms up. "hey man. that's got nothing to do with me. i'm only there for free drinks."

quickly grabbing your phone, you go to text mikasa.

𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢 🎧

you come to this game night
armins throwing!

𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢🎧
huhhh

pls mika :'( ravens gonna be there
and i'll only be comfortable
if you go too!

𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢🎧
fine. give me 20. pick me up?

of course bae. wear something
sexy but comfortable ;)
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥.

you smile a little , quickly finishing your paragraph. you were now in a small rush. throwing on something comfortable but cute. jia was sitting in the livingroom, swiping on her phone while waiting for yiu to put something on your stomach before drinking.

"we have to pick up mikasa too. i probably won't drink much since i was blackout drunk the other night." you say, finishing the swallow of food in your mouth. jia frowns, clicking her phone off. "don't talk with food in your mouth." you roll your eyes. "my hand was covering my mouth."

jia chuckled, mimicking your actions by covering her mouth, mumbling incoherent words. "mmmm, mHmmm!"

grabbing your keys and slipping on your shoes, she comes over to do the same.

"can we pick up sage too? she forgot to get on the bus."

"for sure, just text me her address."