t w e n t y t h r e e

(BEFORE YOU START PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE THANK YOU)

Zayn took my hand then we started running towards where Harry and Dylan went off. Couple of meters after, both of us stopped in our tracks as we heard loud noise of their bikes getting louder and louder.

Soon, we could see them in the distance, they were going incredibly fast and were getting closer with every second that passed.

Harry was driving way more faster than Dylan but something made him loose control over his engine. He tried to regain the control but it was hopeless. In next moment,Harry's engine crashed into pole and his body rolled few meters away from where his engine was, while Dylan just drove past him.

I gasped as I put my hand over my lips,squeezing Zayn's hand in shock.

''Harry!''

I haven't even realized that Zayn was pulling me towards where Harry was laying untill I almost triped over my own feet.

When we neared him, Zayn approached him while I kept my distance.

Zayn bent down, shaking Harry's shoulders as he opened his eyes slowly. I couldn't proceed any of what was happening in front of me. I was still in shock as I watched Harry laying on the ground.

"Fuck man! You scared the shit out of me! Are you okay?"

Harry tried to sit up but it obviously didn't work as planned so Zayn has helped him sit straight.

Harry put his hand on his head, slightly showing signs that he is in pain.

"Yeah yeah, my head just hurts a little"

"Thank God! I wouldn't know this is gonna happen' if Beverly didn't tell me"

At the mention of my name, Harry looked in Zayn's direction questionablly yet so confused.

"Beverly?" As Harry asked, Zayn turned his head towards me indicating my presence. Harry repeated Zayn's actiones, his eyes went wide as he saw me standing near them, still competely overwhelmed.

"Beverly came to me and said that something fell out of your bike."

Harry's gaze never once left mine. I couldn't read what he was thinking but I could tell he didn't pay attention on what Zayn was speaking.

"And when I looked at the place your bike was standing, I saw couple of screws from your bike"

As if something hit him ,Harry shifted his attention to Zayn, his eyebrows merged in confusion.

"Help me" Harry said all of a sudden, puting his hand over Zayn's shoulders, slowly standing up. He let out one small shriek as he relied on his legs.

He let go of Zayn's hold before he streched his legs and arms.

I panicked a little as he started to walk towards me. I wanted to help him out but I was scared. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there, observing every step he made.

"I'm gonna leave now, um.. I'll call Niall" Zayn motioned something behind him before he dissapeared.

"What are you doing here, Beverly?" He spoke after Zayn left, his voice quiet yet soft as he stared at me.

"On a race or here?" I gulped as he took one more step towards me.

"Right here, right now"

"I saw that something fell out of your bike and I...I.."

I was lost for words. I don't even know how to explain to myself why am I here at the moment, yet he is asking me to explain to him.

"You what?"