f o u r t e e n

I recived dirty looks every now and then I went by. Most of them were from Megan

Too bad I'm not that surprised. That girl really hates me.

I knocked on the principal's door twice as I waited for response. Well,now is time to face the consequences.. I left the other day with Harry when I was supose to be in the principale's office like everyone else because of the 'fight'.. I avoided that call for a couple of days,but now.. I can not do that.

I heard quick and harsh 'come in' after couple of seconds waiting. I sighed deeply as I turned the knob down and entered the principale's office. I was greeted by deep frown by Mr. Patterson,the Principale. When he looked in my direction his frown only deepened if that's even possible.

''Oh, Miss Clark? Nice of you to finally show up. Sit down please'' He spoke as his sarcasm reached maximum. His eyes scaned the papres in front of him, barely noticing my presence as I sat down.

I leaned on the back of the chair as I observed his office. A lot of meaningless diploma's framed on the wall's, about ten trophy's in the seetrough cabinet and flag of the school and America's flag was there.. Typical Principale's office,I've been here before..

They are all the same

''Miss Clark, do you have something to say?'' Mr. Patterson looked at me,putting his galsses little down so he could have better view.

''No'' I shrugged my shoulders as his eyes narroved once more,pursing his lips as well. I gathered my lips together looking at the middle aged man in front of me.

''I think you do. Let's start on the fight that happened the other day,shall we?''

''Okay''

''So?'' He raised his eyebrows as he was expecting me to talk.

''What do you want to know?'' I wanted to try his patience,.. To see how long will it take to make him go crazy. Probably not long.

He looks like a man,who is under the stress all the time,the man whose nerves are on the edge.

''About the fight between you and Miss Johanson?'' Yet now,he seemed a little annoyed. Good.

''Oh well.. It just happened''

''Don't play games with me young girl,you'll be in deep trouble'' He smashed his hand onto his desk as his eyes went wide. I really wanted to laugh but I couldn't .

''Now tell me what exactly happened that day'' He seemed a little bit calmer than he was seconds agoo,but you could still see the tension in his eyes.

''Okay.. Well I was just about to exit cafeteria and Megan attacked me out of nowhere. Later she on purpose spilled her hot coffe on me. And her friends have interfered and mine did too.. And thats pretty much it..''

I finished my story with deep sigh. All of that was true,Megan did attacked me without any special reason. She is a bitch.

''And what about Mr. Styles and his 'gang'?'' He did that thing with his fingers as his eyes studied my face with so much suspicion.

''Harry defended me from Megan. And also he took me home so I could change and put cream on my stomach because it was tomato red. And thats why we left''

I raised my voice a little at the end of the sentence and I haven't even realized it,until Mr. Patterson's face started to show his annoyance. I leaned on the back of the chair once again , now my eyebrows furrowing at the principale. I crossed my arms huffing

''And thats it?''

His annoyance was obvious but I didn't care for it at all. He can not do a thing to me. Instead of answering, I nodded my head as confirmation.