f i v e

Maya and I rushed to get near that crowd. My blood was boiling,and I had strange feeling in my stomach. This is not right,fuck why is Dylan here anyway 

I spotted Dylan's friend James as we pushed trough the crowd,and I instantly headed over there. This is not good,even James is here. Now chances that Dylan is not here are gone,because he said he is going to James' house to study chemistry. Oh my god

''James!'' I yelled,and he turned his head at the mention of his name and his face hardened as he saw me and Maya approaching him.

''Beverly? Fuck,what are you two doing here?'' He frowned obviously not happy because we are here.

''The better question is,what the fuck are you doing here?'' I spitted,pointing my finger at him. I still cant see whats going on because his developed body is blocking my view.I tried to walk past him,but his hand stopped my movements.

''Where the fuck is Dylan? James let me see!'' I argued pushing his hand out of my way but he was to strong. 

''Do you want me to punch you asshole? Which part of Let me see you dont understand?'' I screamed at his face,and he narrowed his eyebrows at me but soon his hand dropped and nothing could stop me now. I pushed past him and when I reached the view people were cheering at,my eyes widened,and suddenly I felt numb.

Dylan was sitting on the bike,which I didn't even know he has.Both hands on the handles,and his muscles move in his latter jacket every time he made the a move. His back were facing me,but I could see his face was straight,and somehow cold from the way he looked at the road in front of him. He pulled his jacket from his shoulders,only staying in his black cut out sleeved shirt.

Opposite of him,Harry Styles was sitting on his bike,visible smirk on his face. Right then he reppeated Dylan's actions, pushing his latter jacket from his arms,and he was also in only his black cut out sleeve  shirt. His muscles full of tattoos were showing,his hand gripped the handles and engine roared so loud,I could feel the sound of it echo in my ears. 

''Beverly what the fuck is this?'' Maya asked shockingly,sticking behind me. My eyes were stil wide,and the strong feeling in my stomach never left. I gulped down the spittle as my eyes darted from Dylan to Harry.

''That's what would I like to know'' I said quietly,grabbing her hand in mine and squeezing it tightly. When I was about to go further,and approach them,someone's strong arm wrapped around my waist.I looked behind me and I saw James dark brown eyes,glaring at me.

''Let me go!'' I screamed,struggling in his arms. He only tightened his arms around,which almost made me out of breath. 

''You cant go there,the race is about to start'' He said like it was obvious but I still don't understand. I stopped my movements once I hear the word race 

My eyes darted again towards Dylan and Harry.

''What kind of race is this,James?'' I asked slowly not wanting to hear the answer. Actually not wanting to confirm my thoughts, that were echoing in my head ,a little to loud.

''This is the Illegal race Beverly'' My heart skipped a beat when he finished. Why would Dylan even do this things? This kind of races are so fucking dangerous,and even one wrong turn can cause the death. Everything can happen' and I don't want to lose my brother because of this shit races. This is so fucking pointless,I have to stop this. I mean,like both of them,they are not even wearing helmets.I know I'm being little ridiculous but I'm fucking scared. I'm actually scared of ridding on a bike,and I have the reason to. 

Red haired girl,which whole body was covered in tattoos, stood in front of them holding one red shawl. Honestly she looked like slut because she barely had any close on. I fucking hate this place,and people too.