t w e n t h y f o u r

Even from outside you could hear loud music coming from the pub, where Maya and I were suppose to meet Thomas and his friends.

When we entered the bar I noticed that it wasn't really full. Probably because it was 9pm and everyone will come later. But, for the record this one was different from the others that Thomas chose, it was kind of nice and casual. I liked it.

We spotted Thomas and the rest of the squad in the corner, all of them drinking beer,as they were laughing and talking about something.

''Hey, look who showed up!'' Thomas stood from his seat to give us both a hug as the others just waved in our direction.

When both Maya and I sat down I noticed that girl,Laura, sitting next to Thomas which confused me a lot. I looked over at Thomas but he just shrugged it off.

''Who wants a beer?'' Red headed girl,Rachel, said as she raised her empty mug. Everyone happily raised their hands in the air as the sign of agreement.

''Come on,where are we spending the summer guys?'' Laura asked,hoking her arm around Thomas' instantly.

''I'm at my dad's this summer,how excited is that?'' Noah said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. Everyone laughed,well everyone except me. When it comes to that its not really funny to me..

''Oh you may call us when you and your fathers friends play cards. Maybe we could play a bit of chess right?'' Toni said and everyone laughed as Noah showed his middle finger to him.

''Fuck you Toni''

''Oh when we're there, I fucked some chick last night! The chick blew my mind'' He threw his hands in the air,as he took in a proud sigh.

''Well I think that's not the only thing she blew''

''Oh come on Thomas! That is so disgusting!''

''What Beverly? You never blew anyone?''Toni said as the male part of the crew laughed while the females,well us, we looked at each other with disgusted looks on our faces.

''God, no and I don't plan to''

''Too bad,you have very nice lips'' Toni winked at me as I rolled my eyes.

''Why would any female want you?'' Maya asked,causing the female part to laugh.

''Because I'm irresistible''

''Asshole'' Rachel and Maya said it at the same time,which caused them to high five each other.

I rolled my eyes once again before I turned my head the other way,looking around the pub. There were few people around the bar, majority of them sitting at their tables, drinking and singing along with the band that played in the middle. In the right corner was a pool, and couple of guys standing around it,with a bottles of beer on the table,while each had a stick in his hand.

When I took a better look, I recognized one of the guys. The one with curls and bandana around his head. He had a stick in his hands,his focus was on the ball he was about to hit,as he slowly moved his stick to put it in the right position. I can say that I was really shocked to see him because for the entire last week he was m.i.a (missing in action) and suddenly I see him in a pub? I never thought this could happen'.

I didn't even notice that I was staring at him till his eyes were focused on me,as that famous smirk appeared on his face.

I quickly turned around,looking at Maya frantically.

''Beverly?!''

I looked at Rachel who,now, was standing in front of me.

''Um,yeah?''