o n e

Immediately,when my alarm went on, my hand slightly punched it just to shut it down. Annoyed,I huffed and got out of the bed then head straight to the bathroom.

Today is the day,and I'm so fucking excited! Can you sense my sarcasm? For a long time now, I've wondered what was wrong with my old school.. I was happy there,everything was fine,so what is it? 
Oh yeah, I'm not going to the same school as my brother,that's what's wrong.

Don't get me wrong,Dylan is my favorite person in this mad world,but still! I took my white lace crop top and black ripped high waisted jeans and put them on. When I was done with my hair and make up I exited the room and head down to get some breakfast.

When I entered the room,as usual,my mum and my brother were there. No sight of my father, of course. My mum and brother looked at me and then smiled. I just gave them one lazy smile and took a seat across from Dylan.

''Well who's excited about school this morning?''My mum happily cheered,and I just rolled my eyes at her.How can someone be that cheerful in 7 am?

''Well I know I'm not''

''I agree with her on this''Dylan agreed and then looked over me. I just gave him a smile which he returned.

''Oh its not gonna be that bad sweety! Your brother is going to be with you'' She put her hand on my shoulder and gave me a warm smile.

''Uhm no I'm not. I have my own business to take care of'' 

Yeah like being cool and everything. Dumbass. I rolled my eyes at him and took another bite of my sandwich. ''I don't need him to be with me all the time.'' I whined looking at my mother.

Sometimes she treats me like I'm still a kid. Well, I stopped being that long time ago.

''Come on Bevs,lets go'' I looked up to see Dylan standing up from his seat which I followed quickly. My mum gave us kiss on the cheek and told quick goodbyes. I followed Dylan outside and got in the passenger seat in his car. He started the engine then started driving towards  school ''When we arrive I will walk you to your locker and then you're on your own.Got it?''

''Yeah thanks for caring brother. I will try not to destroy your reputation''I said sarcastically then rolled my eyes at him. 

''You can sit with me in lunch If you don't find any friends'' He spoke while looking at the rode. His hair was messy but it suited him very well. He looked good in his plain long sleeved grey shirt and black jeans. Oh my mistake, he looks perfect, according to every single female person.

''I think I'll just be better alone,then watching chicks drool over you'' He just smirked at that. Soon enough we pulled off to the school's parking lot. Drive was pretty quick which took me by a surprise. And let me tell you,that's not the only thing that surprised me. The school is huge! 

Dylan got out of the car and I followed his movements seconds later.When I glanced at the front door, there were a lot of people,and most of them were staring at me..Well all of them. I lowered my head down and quickly walked by Dylan. I don't like this school already....

We walked into the school and soon stopped by,what is supposed to be my locker.
''So this is it. But before I go,I'm gonna tell you one thing''

I opened the locker and put my books in there.I turned my head towards him and raised my eyebrows a bit.

''Which is...?''

''Just don't get into trouble''

I rolled my eyes at him and huffed annoyingly ''Yeah yeah I wont'' I faced my locker again when I felt his hand on my arm