⭐Chapter 9⭐

Minutes later, Steve has calmed down, looking up at Billy with tears still in his eyes, but not threatening to spill over, they were kind of just chilling there in Steve's big brown eyes.

"Hey sugar cube " he grinned down at him fondly, patting him on his bottom gently as he coo'd and sucked on his own set of fingers.

"You had a bit of a moment there, Huh.. would you like to tell dada what happened?"

He tilted his head as Steve blushed and started to try to wriggle away, turning his torso (that was laying on Billy's lap) away from Billy, only to see Robin smiling sadly at him. He blushed more at her smile and kind eyes, kicking his legs and he kept trying to get away

"Hey, it's okay, just tell your dada what happened" Robin said softly. Billy had a feeling she would be a caregiver also.

He whined at the back on his throat and stopped his struggle, going limp and falling back into his place from before he decided e wanted to go on an adventure other than confront his feelings.

"S'wesh" he kicked his legs absently in an infantile way, looking down at his shirt.

"Stress?" Billy and Robin said at the same time. Yep, she was definitely a caregiver.

"Oh muffin, I'm so sorry.. how about we get going home now and we can relax and watch that movie your friends showed us?"

"Ghostbusters?" Robin asked, a slight raise of her eyebrow to go with the one-worded question. Steve nodded happily and kicked his legs again.

Steves happiness made Billy happy and the blondie was once again reminded why he loved babies so much more than children. Especially his little muffin, above all.