⭐Chapter 14⭐

Eddie checks on the littles, finding both the precious beans playing with their stuffies and munching on jelly beans? Shit he knew his jelly belly jelly beans were not in the car , when he had grabbed the teddy grahams. The metalhead crouches down behind them and gently takes the bag from his(his and Robin's) little butterfly. Chuckling when both Chrissy & Steve pout at him , for taking away the colorful sweets.

" And I think that's enough sugar for the both of you for now"

" But papa we was snackins "

"Mhms! Snackings wit her"

" I know babies , but I don't think Stevie's dada would want him having sugar , so late.  And Butterfly you've already had enough sugar on the way here"

" Hmhp nu fun Ebby "

" Oh I know stevie, but how about we have some apple slices hmm?"

" Wit peanut butter?"

" If you want some, sure"

Eddie leads the two to the kitchen and cuts up apples for them. In a circle on a plate with peanut butter in the middle as their snack. In the meanwhile Billy had actually listened to Robin, and went upstairs. He isn't changing for robin of course, it's for his muffin of course. So that's what he does he gets changed into green plaid pajama pants and a thin long sleeve black shirt. Walking out of the room and down the stairs seeing that Robin had chose to put on Care Bears first. Then as he walks more in the living room of course the sight he sees , is the two little ones having a snack well kinda. Robin came out of the kitchen with a big mixing bowl of popcorn, only to snort at the metalhead. Eddie is trying to clean the babies up Steve has peanut butter on his cheeks while Chrissy has it on her hand. It's kinda difficult when you have one little who thinks it's funny , and the other who isn't being still and and all pouty wanting his dada.

"Come on please stay still Stevie, I know you want your dada but please let me clea-Butterfly baby it's not funny!"

"Want dada!"

" Oh I kno-"

" Dada is right here muffin, I know Munson is being a meanie"

Billy coos at his brunette's little pout , while getting a half hearted glare from Eddie. He picks Steve up, grabby a wet wipe from Eddie and cleaning the baby's face. And grabs the sippy cup from earlier, walk him and Steve to the kitchen having the little on hip as he getting new juice for him. Robin with an amused smile sets the popcorn bowl down and helps Eddie, she calms her princess's giggles enough for other caregiver to clean her hands off.

" Now I think we're all ready to watch a movie now?"

"I already put on Care Bears while Billy was changing"

" Of course you did. Hey wait I'm not a meanie Hargrove! Don't feed lies to Stevie!"

" Pff I'm not. I'd never. He wanted me you were not letting him see me , so therefore your a meanie"

The blonde male teases the metalhead a bit as he sits down on the couch with Steve in his lap. Laughing slightly as he sees the little cheerleader crawl , make her way to the couch only to plop herself on a few pillows on the floor. And popping her paci in her mouth, then looking at her Momma and papa with a pleading look, wanting them both on the floor with her. Robin laughs she's so not laying on the floor, even if it has pillows, she likes her back not to ache thank you very much. So she sets the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table, and sits on the couch in front of chrissy. Leaving Eddie to sit or lay down on the floor with her. He sighs and puts a few more pillows on the floor before settling next to his little. While said little snuggles up close to him as they watch the colorful bears on the TV.