Promises

*Kelsey's P.O.V.*

I woke up with a huge headache and then I looked around my room trying to remember what happened last night. I looked on the ground and I seen Dana, Dalton, Gabe, Alex, Will, and David were laying on the floor. When did David get here they must have told him when he got home last night. (sorry for just now mentioning David here and there when he's one of the main characters. I'm going to try to add him in more.) The rest of them must of came in when Cole and I fell asleep. I can't really move because of Cole. Man he really doesn't want me to ever leave and I won't ever because not only he doesn't want me to, but I also love him too much to leave like that. I looked over at him and I seen him mumbling something and he looked like he was crying again. He was saying, "Kelsey, don't leave me. I love you. Kelsey." I leaned down and said, "Cole, I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here. Right next to you where I'll always be." With that he woke up and sat up right away and gave me the biggest bear hug ever. Man I love those hugs.

He look me straight in the eyes and said, "Promise me you'll never leave me." "I promise. You promise that you'll never leave me no matter what happens in our lives." "I promise. I love you To the Moon and Back." "Forever and Always?" "Forever and Always." He kissed me and I kissed back and then we layed back down and cuddled and wondered why everybody was in my room. "Cole, why is everyone in my room," I asked him hoping he would know the answer. "My guess is they all wanted to make sure that you were alright after what you told them last night." "Ohh, yea." "Kelsey," he said seriously. "Yes, Cole." I looked up at him. "Promise me that you will never ever do that again because Dalton is right not only does it hurt you, but seeing you hurt makes me hurt and I can't stand the love of my life being hurt. I mean yea sometimes you can't control being hurt, but self harm you can control, so please don't do it again." "Cole, I told you already that I can't promise something that I know that I might break in the future because I can't deal with worldly pain as well as others, but I can promise you that I will try to stop and I shall try to keep that promise until the day I die." Cole held me in his embrace more than ever trying to fight back his tears while I was trying to fight back mine. I finally looked up and kissed him softly, but yet passionately on the lips and of course it led to a make out session. I wouldn't let it go any farther than that because I wasn't ready, we just started dating 3 months ago, and everybody else is still in my room.

Dana was the first to wake up and threw one of his pillows at us and said, "Cole, stop sucking my sister's faces off." We didn't listen, so Dana said, "Don't make me come up there you two." We stopped and he said, "Thank-you." So I looked and Cole then I said, "Dana, you know if you wasn't my brother you would want me too, so don't even get mad at me and Cole." Cole sat there blushing and Dana told me to shut up and I laughed. Everybody else woke up and left the room and Cole went back to his room. I have no idea what we are doing today. I started getting ready when I heard a knock on my door, so I looked to see who it was and it was David. I had my pajamas still on so it was alright, so I let him in. "Hey, Kelsey, I heard about what has been going on and I'm sorry. I would of helped you stop. I would have told Cole sooner to break up with Cassidy." "He really didn't find out about this until we were dating and he broke up with Cassidy on his own not because I told him too." "Ohh, alright." "Yea." With that Cole walked in and kissed my cheek. "What you doing today, Princess?" "Nothing. I have no plans. I just want to spend time with my amazing boyfriend." "And who might that be?" "Umm, I really don't know. Austin Mahone, Justin Bieber, or is it the most hottest guy on the planet Cole Pendery?" "I think it might be the last one because his wonderful girlfriend's name is Kelsey." "So, what do you want to do today my prince?" "Spend the day with you." He came up and wrapped his arms around my waist by now and David left during our conversation I think. "Ok. But that's not answering my question. What do you want to do today." He gave me this smirk and then kissed me. And then I knew exactly what he meant, "Cole, you better be joking, you know I'm not ready and we only have been dating 3 months." "Relax, Kels, I'm only joking this time. Besides if we ever did do that I would want it to be with you." "Wait what do you mean with me? You mean you never did it with Cassidy." "Nope. Never did and never will. I do want to do it with you though and that's a promise, but only when your ready." "Okay and same here." "So now answering your question, go get ready we are going out." "Okay."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kelsey's room on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>