Decisions and Phone Calls

*Kelsey's P.O.V.*

I picked up the phone.

*Phone Convo*

Hello?

Hello is this Kelsey Vaughns?

Yes it is who is this?

This is Scott Diaz and I am the CEO from The Plain Pear Marketing Company and I was just talking to my good friend Dylan Dauzat and he said that you would be a good person to take over the place since I am looking for somebody to take over.

Okay and yes I would love too do I have to give you an answer right away though???

No you can call me later on this week and let me know. And your not going to be there by yourself to get too overwhelmed. My nice Brittney is helping you take over too.

Okay good but another question...Do I have to work there until I retire or can I leave when I want to.

You can leave when you want

Okay...I'll call you this week with my final answer.

Bye Miss Vaughns

Bye Sir

*End of Convo*

I got off the phone and Cole asked, "Who was that?" "He said his name was Scott and he was a CEO from The Plain Pear Marketing Company and he wants me to help his niece take over the place." "Ohh okay, that means that won't be so hard telling you this. My dad is having me take over Pendery Corps. until I can find somebody else." "Cool, well I guess I'll except and both of us are CEO's now." "Yea I guess so..." I laughed and then my phone started going off again this time it was Dylan...

*Phone Convo*

Hey!

Hey Kelsey

What you doing

Not much just got done talking to Scott about you and by the way you going to take the opportunity?

Yes I am and thank you so much for recommended me...

Your Welcome...I thought you should do it... So how are things there???

They are good...

That's good and I'm so happy that your thinking about taking the job and your going to love Brittney....

Well I can't wait to meet her and I have to go, bye Dylan.

Bye Kels

*End of Convo*

I hung up and by the look on Cole's face and his white knuckles. I can tell that he really didn't approve of Dylan calling me. "Cole...Cole," I said trying to knock him out of his trance and finally I did, "Yes, Princess," he said. Wow is he going to play this off like it didn't happen?? "Why did you zone off like that?" "It was nothing." "Cole, I called your name I'm not sure how many times...what's really the matter?" "I was just upset because he called." I knew who he was referencing to and so I said, "Remember you are the only one that has my heart." He smiled and then said, "Good because I don't know how I would live without you." "Me neither." After that Cole and I both got up and headed downstairs to get some dinner. I found a note of the counter saying, Hey Bae, we left to dinner, we didn't want to bother you and Cole and Dana is also in his room because he didn't want to go. Make whatever you want or text us want you want or do whatever. Cya later bye bae ~ Alex <3

"Well, Cole, Dana is still here and the rest of them went out what do you want to do for dinner?" "Whatever you want, I don't care." "Okay. You wanna order pizza, I'll ask Dana?" "Yea." I walked back upstairs to go to Dana's room and knocked. I opened the door and seen Dana sleeping. I walked over to Dana's bed and shook him lightly and whispered, "Dana, Dana... wake up." He woke up and said, "What do ya need Kels?" "Ohh, nothing. Just wondering if you want pizza me and Cole is ordering." He nodded and came downstairs with me. Cole ordered the pizza and I sat on the couch with Dana. Cole went upstairs before the pizza came to get money and to go to the bathroom. While Cole was gone I told Dana about my job offer and he was happy for me. The pizza finally came and we ate and everybody else came home and I told them about my offer and they told me to take it. Looks like I'm CEO. I'll call him in the morning.

After awhile Cole and I went and layed down. I called Dylan to let him know my final decision.

*Phone convo*

Heyy

Hey kels

what you doing

not much just talking to you what about you

not much just cuddling with Cole and calling to tell you I'm going to take the offer but I'm going to call him in the morning.

You are. that's great I'm so happy for you

thanks well its getting late I should go talk to you later night

night

*End of convo*

Cole wrapped his arms around my waist and I fell asleep.

—————————————————————————————————

Next morning

I woke up and Cole woke up. "Good morning, beautiful." "Good morning, Koala" "Don't forget to call Scott today." "Ohh yea I'll do that now."

*Phone convo*

Hello Mr. Diaz.

Hello who is this?

This is Miss Vaughns.

Ohh yes, Miss Vaughns. How are you this fine morning?

I'm good sir, and you?

I'm good, what did you want to tell me this morning

Ohh I just called to tell you about the offer that we talked about yesterday.

 Ohh yes, what about the offer?

I would like to take over the company for awhile

Great

When will I start?

How about Two weeks from today?

That sounds just fine

See you then, Miss Vaughns, Have a good day

You too Mr. Diaz

*End of convo*

I got off the phone and Cole asked, "When do you start?" "Two weeks from today, so I have to go shopping." He chuckled. "So when do you start?" "I don't really know, I'll try to start the same day as you." "Okay."