Best Day Ever Part 2

*Cole's P.O.V.*

Dana just got done telling Gabe, Will, and I about Kelsey's gift. For her birthday he talked his parents into adopting her and letting her and us 5 boys live in one house together. Only us four boys know I think. I'm hoping she will be excited. And I can't wait til she gets here, so we can tell the rest of the boys we are dating. About 5 minutes of us all talking Dalton and Kelsey come in. She was laughing. Ohh how I love her laugh.

*Kelsey's P.O.V.*

Dalton and I pulled in and I know that today is going to be the best day ever. It has already, besides last night. I really want to tell the boys about Cole and I's relationship by myself or I will talk to them after Cole and I will tell them together. Dalton already knows, but I'm surprised that he hasn't asked about anything yet. Dalton and I walked in to be greeted by the rest of the boys. I seen Dana and ran to him and gave him a hug. He picked me up and spun me around and yelled, "Kelso, how much I have missed you." "Dana I just seen you yesterday." "Almost 24 hours. Why can't I miss my best friend?" I giggled and looked up to hear, "What about us?" Gabe and Will said at the same time. "Gabe, Will, how much I missed you guys too." I let go of Gabe and Will and walked over to Cole and screamed, "Koala!!!! I have missed you so much." "I've missed you too, Princess." then he picked me up and spun me around and kissed me.

"Is there something that we are missing?" Gabe asked. "Ohh. Yea, guys we have to tell you." I said. I looked at Cole and we both smiled and said in usion, "We are dating." Dana looked at me and smiled then said, "My girl is cheating on me." and sobbed in Dalton's shoulder. I giggled and said, "Awww... Dana is crying because he lost his best friend." Then all of a sudden he looked up with a big smile on my face and said, "No I didn't. You haven't got your birthday present from me yet." With that he ran out of the room and grabbed his parents and said, "Mom, Dad, explain to Kelsey what her present is from me." "Dana, you do it we are leaving real quick and will be back after supper," his dad said. He gave him a sad look and then looked at me and said, "That will just make this present sweeter." His parents left and he came over to me and Cole and sat down right in front of us and looked me in the eye's and said, "Kelsey, my parent are adopting you, so you and I can actually be brother and sister." "Seriously," I started to tear up, "I can't believe it, right now, that was an act, they are going to finish the paperwork. And that's not the best part." "Tell me, tell me, tell me." I was crying tears of joy but also excited. "Well this one is from all of us, I just talked my parent, our parents, into letting you do it too." "Dana, just tell me already." "We are getting our own house. All five of us boys and you." "Dana, tell me this is not a joke." I looked up to Cole to see him have this huge smile on his face and he chuckled. "Princess, we would never lie to you especially about this," said Cole. I got up from where I was sitting and tackled Dana into a huge hug. And then I went around to everybody else to give them all hugs then I went and sat back down beside Cole and kissed his cheek and said, "Thank you for all of this. You have no idea how happy this makes me." I then gave Dalton a look that says I need to talk to you and said, "Hey, sweetie, can I go talk to Dalton real quick?" "Sure. Don't do anything stupid you two. She is my girlfriend remember." I giggled and Dalton and I walked outside. "Dalton there is something that I have been hiding from you that I really need to tell you." "You can tell me anything remember." "You know how I told you that I would stop cutting." he nodded and I continued, "Well I haven't until last night. Last night was the first night I didn't cut." "Kelsey, where have you been cutting yourself because by the looks of it your wrist are only scars." "My thighs. Dalton don't get mad. I tried and tried to stop." "Have you told Cole yet?" I shook my head no. "I was thinking about it, but didn't know how to approach him." "Well, I'm glad you stopped. But please promise me that you won't do it again. Kelsey, you need to tell him soon." "I know I will try tonight because I was going to stay there again tonight." "Well we are moving to the house in a week so you better stay at all our houses each night to pack." I nodded and we both went inside.

I walked over to where Cole was and wrapped my arms around his torso. He looked down and smiled and we all walked to the dining room. We sat down and starting eating tacos. I love tacos. After we got done eating Mr. and Mrs. Vaughns came in or should I now say mom and dad. I ran up to them and thanked them over and over again. They both laughed and Dana chuckled. They both said your welcome. After that Cole and I had to leave so I could start packing and so I could try to tell him my story.

A/N: How you liking the story so far? The picture on the side is the wallet that Kelsey got from Hot Topic and I seriously did get that wallet from there. I seriously think that Kelsey and Cole are the cutest couple ever. I still have a surprise coming up for you guys so just keep reading to find out what it is.

Please

Vote

Comment

and Share with your friends.

~xx Kelsey