To the Moon and Back

It was funny that I didn't even know these boys but I still went to their house. I stayed with the boys a couple days and only Dalton knows about my cuts. The boys and I got really close. My 17th birthday was coming up. I didn't want a big party because of what happened at my 15th birthday but I didn't want the rest of the boys to get suspicious so I let them throw me a party. It really just me and the boys at Golden Corral. Dalton was the only person that knew about what happened at my 15th birthday party and I made sure the boys would never find out. I still cut myself my on my inner thighs so Dalton doesn't find or get mad or the rest of the boys find out.

I compromised with Golden Corral and they sang to me. While eating I was pulled aside by Dalton. I asked Dalton,"What's up." "Ohh nothing," he responded. A couple minutes later he asked me,"Hey do you want to hang out tomorrow. Just you and me." "Yea, of course. Why wouldn't I want to hang out with my best friend." He chuckled and we went back to eat. I believe Dalton and I were the closest besides Dana and I.

After we all got done eating, we went to the beach. The boys all got me a present. Gabe went first. I unwrapped his gift which to my surprise was a Spiderman Beanie. The reason why I was so surprised was because his favorite superhero was Batman. I went up and kissed him on the cheek and said," Thanks, Batman." "No problem, Spider-women." I just giggled and opened Will's gift next, it was a gift card to Starbucks because everybody knows how much I love Starbucks. I then opened up Dalton's gift but while opening it Cole came up and whispered in my ear, "Hey, Princess. I got your present but you need to come to my house after everybody leaves I cleared it with Dalton and you are allowed and my mom and dad." I got shivers up my back because he had been calling me princess for a while. I just nodded. When he was done talking I finished unwrapping Dalton's gift. It was a collection of Snapbacks. All the Snapbacks were different. One was Steelers. Another one was Dallas Cowboys. And stuff like that. Dana came over and said his present was at home and since everybody was going over there for supper tomorrow he would give it to me then.

I got done with the gifts and we left the beach. Dalton rode with Gabe and Will while I rode with Dana and Cole. Cole and I dropped off Dana at his house and Cole and I went to his. We walked up to Cole's house and he unlocked the door then said his parents left so I could stay in the guest bedroom. All the boys have a guest bedroom at their house with a closet full of clothes for me just incase if I stayed at any of their houses. Cole said, "You want to watch TV or something I have to go take a shower and I'll be right back." I nodded and he led me to the living room even though I knew where it was and turned on the TV. He walked away to take a shower and I was scrolling through the channels. I got bored so I logged on to my Netflix account and put on Adventure Time. As soon as one episode got over I started to watch another one. Cole came out and I hurried up and turned it on the Adventure Time that was on TV. He came out and asked to see if I wanted a Coke or anything I nodded and he brought me a Coca-Cola Vanilla and he had a plain Coke. He then asked, "I have a question to ask you." "Kk. What's your question," I said. "Will you tell me what's going on between you and Dalton because the way you two act around its like you are dating." "No, Cole. Nothing is going on between me and Dalton." "Alright then." "Why did you ask that question." "Ohh, no reason just to clear up the things that me and the boys were wondering." "Kk."

He then asked to see if I wanted anything to eat. I just told him to hand me the Mint Chocolate Chip ice-cream that I left at his house. He handed me it then said, "Kelsey, I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you recently and for not believing you. Do you forgive me?" I know he was being sincere in his apology I'll forgive him this one time easily, but next time he will have to work for it. "Yes, Cole, I forgive you." "Good now I have a question for you." I didn't answer, so he got the hint that he should ask. "Kelsey, will you be my girlfriend? I know that we fight a lot, but I really do care about you and I hope you feel the same." "Aren't you dating Cassidy?" "I broke up with her on New Years because I came at front and asked to see if the things you told me were true and she said yes, so now I think she is going to date Ross, her co-star on Austin and Ally." I thought about his question and then said, "Yes, Cole, I would love to be your girlfriend." I went up to him and whispered in his ear, "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to ask that." "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to ask that."

He then leaned in and kissed my lips passionatly and I kissed back with just as much passion. We broke apart for air. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," he said. We kissed again and then I asked, "Where's my birthday present." "Ohh, yea I almost forgot. Sit on the couch and close you eyes. I'll be right back" I did as he said. "You answering my question makes this present do much sweeter," he said. I knew he was right in front of me because I could feel the heat of his body. He had his elbows on my knees when he said, "Open you eyes." I did and I seen a necklace that said I love you to the moon and back . Then Dalton came in and sang a song that he wrote from Cole to me. Called To the Moon and back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>picture on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dalton then said good-bye then left and left Cole and I alone. Now I fully understand that Cole does love me To the Moon and Back.

A/N: Hey everybody. How you liking the story so far. I just love writing this. I need a ship name for Cole and Kelsey and I'm need some girls for the other guys so if you want to be part of the story then comment your name and the guy you want then I'll choose who gets who. What's your favorite part so far? Go check out the song to the Moon and Back by Dalton Rapattoni....It's one of my favorite songs

Please

Comment

Vote

and Share....

~xx Kelsey <3