Tonight

*Cole's P.O.V.*

I'm so happy that Kelsey is finally mine. I need to plan the best first date ever. I don't know what I should do. I'll ask the boys tomorrow for help. After Dalton left, Kelsey and I were by ourselves again. She sat back down on the couch and I walked over to her and sat down right beside her. She still hasn't changed from earlier, so I ask, "Are you going to sleep in those clothes or are you going to change?" "Ohh, shoot, I was going to do that when we got here, but I completely forgot. Hey can you please carry me upstairs." "Anything, for MY Princess." Yes I emphasized my because I'm so happy that she is mine. I'll never let her down. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bedroom where she has all her clothes at.

She told me to get out, so she could change and I did as I was told. I walked over to my room, that was just right next door. I seen her come out of her room and into my room and start looking in my closet for something. I looked confused, but was happy. I finally asked, "Hey, Princess, what are you looking for?" "Umm, just a sweatshirt." "Why do you want one of my sweatshirts." "Because it will remind me of you." "Why do you want it now when you have me right here." "Well, I was going to wear it, but instead you wear it I'll take it tomorrow when I won't see you." "What do you mean won't see me tomorrow?" "Umm, Dalton is taking me out tomorrow since we haven't hung out since I first met you guys." "You hung out with him the other day." "No, I didn't I hung out with Dana." "Ok. So what do you want to do?" "I'm going to get some food since it's been about 4 hours since we ate. I don't know about you." With that she ran down stairs while I just chuckled and walked downstairs to see her looking through my fridge. She wasn't going to stop looking through til she found what she wanted. I looked at my phone to see what time was it and it was only 9:00 P.M. I walked over to her and grabbed her from behind and whispered in her ear, "Hey it's only 9:00 do you want to go to McDonald's or something to get you something to eat?" She nodded and kissed my cheek. She walked back up stairs and through a sweatshirt over her tanktop. I noticed what room she came out of, it was my room and she had my Dallas Cowboys sweatshirt on.

That's one reason why I loved her because we had the same taste in the NFL and NBA teams. The Dallas Cowboys and the San Antonio Spurs. I really love Kelsey. She is my everything. I wonder if she has any secrets she can tell me now since we are dating. I don't really have any secrets because I'm like an open book. We walked out to my car and I opened the door for her then went around and got into the driver's seat. We drove to the nearest McDonald's and went through the drive through and then drove home. On the way back home, Kelsey asked, "Hey, Cole, can we stop at Starbuck's I have this craving for their frappichinos, but haven't been able to get one." "Yes, I will stop. Only because I love you and I love my Starbuck's." She giggled then laid her head on my shoulder. As we pulled up, I asked her what she wanted and she said Vanilla Bean Frappichinos with no whip cream size grande. I ordered 2 of those and we went back to the house. As soon as we got inside, Kelsey ran with her food to the couch in the living room and started eating while I just stood there and chuckled. That girl and her food, seriously. I walked up to the couch and sat down and noticed she was done. How can that girl eat so much food so fast and be that skinny, seriously, but I really do love her. I finished eating and saw she was on her phone so I got on my phone and tweeted something.

@coleIM5: @ksguyton2020 looks so cute while ignoring me while playing on her phone. ;) Love ya...

I heard her phone go off and she read what I put and saw a huge smile on her face. I also saw she was typing something.

@ksguyton2020: @coleIM5 aww...love ya too...;)

She then giggled and looked up when she heard my phone go off. I smiled then asked, "Kelsey, do you want to watch a movie?" She nodded and then I asked, "What movie shall it be?" "Let's have a Paranormal Activity movie marathon." "Are you sure, Kelsey, I mean these movies are pretty scary. You can hold on to me if you want to." "What are you talking about, I love scary movies." We watched Paranormal Activity 1,2,3, and 4 and then I seen she was falling asleep on my shoulder and I whispered in her ear, "You can fall asleep and I will carry you upstairs." She nodded and fell asleep. I picked her up and carried her bridal style and asked, "Kelsey, you want to go to my room or go to your room." "Your room," she stated like I should of known. I chuckled and she snuggled deeper into my chest. As soon as I laid her down and I wrapped my arms around her waist and said, "I love you, Kelsey, to the moon and back." "I love you too, Cole, to the moon and back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: How did you like this chapter? I decided that yea I would just write a chapter on Cole's thoughts. I liked writing on his perspective, so I might do more of these. That @ksguyton2020 is my real twitter name if you want to follow me do so. If not that's fine with me too. I need help coming up with a ship name for Cole and Kelsey. So, would you please help me with that. And if you haven't done so yet go follow the boys on their twitter account as well. Cole's is @coleIM5 , Dana's is @DanaIM5 , Gabe's is @GabeIM5 , Will's is @willjaymusic , Dalton's is @FlyAwayDalton , and lastly David's is @DavidCScarzone

Please

Vote

Comment

and Share

and I will try to update soon. Bye for now...

-xx Kelsey