Best Day Ever Part 1

*Kelsey's P.O.V.*

We pulled up to the mall and we got out. Dalton asked, "Where to first, Kelsey." "Forever 21, then Hot Topic." "Ok." Then we started walking towards the mall. We walked in and went straight towards Forever 21. I have been trying to change my style here and there. Dalton gave me some clothes and I also got me some clothes then I went to the dressing room to try everything on. I decided on one of the outfits that Dalton picked out. It was a gray long sleeve shirt with a gray scarf and gray boots.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Outfit on side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After I paid for the outfit we walked out of the store to go to Hot Topic. I've been looking for a new wallet and I always find the perfect ones at Hot Topic. Everybody that knows me knows that my favorite princess is Ariel. I always looked for a wallet that had her and prince Eric on it, but never could find one. I looked everywhere in Hot Topic and finally noticed the wallet I had to have. I ran over to hit while Dalton chuckled. I asked him, "Do you know how long I've been looking for the perfect wallet that has Princess Ariel and Prince Eric on it?" He shook his head and I smiled. I reached for it and took it to the cashier and payed for it then we left to footlocker where he wanted to go. He bought him a new pair of shoes then we went to eat. After we got done eating, we went to the movies because we had 4 hours to spare and it only takes 10 minutes to get to Dana's from the mall. We watched the movie then went to Starbucks on the way to Dana's house. As we pulled up to Dana's I had a sense of happiness come over me and I didn't know why, but I did know my life was about to change.