1: Homeless

Jocelyn knocked nervously on the door waiting for the owner to come out as her heart race a marathon.

She was hoping this will be her last bus stop. Since morning, she's been working around with her luggages with no one ready to help her.

Even her tears are tired of coming down, all that remain in there is bloodshot.

The door opened revealing a middle-aged woman.

" Good evening ma'am " Jocelyn greeted politely.

The woman stared at her head to toe like she was some sort of mad woman.

Anyone that sees her right now will think she's mad.

Jocelyn look so worn out, tired and frustrated from everything that has happened to her in just a span of a day.

" What do you want? " The woman said rather rudely.

Jocelyn gulped down nothing giving the woman a nervous smile.

" I am sorry ma'am, I saw a post on a vacancy  in one of your apartments and I decided to check in if the apartment is still available "

She replied fidgeting with the tip of her garment.

" There's a vacant apartment truly, are you sure you can pay the rent? It's a little bit high " the woman said.

Jocelyn breathed out in relief, at least. This woman is not sending her away.

Even if it means using all her savings to get a place, she wouldn't mind starving for now.

" No problem ma'am, how much is the pay?"

" $5000 per month "
Jocelyn opened her mouth wide. $5000 per month? That's way too high but what option does she have?

She took out some money from her bag, counted $5000 out of it and gave it to the woman.

" Can you take me to my apartment now ma'am?" Jocelyn asked tiredly.

The stress she has been going through is taking a troll on her.

" Yes but....if I may ask, what's your name?" The woman asked.

Jocelyn's steps faltered. Not again! She can't go through this anymore.

" W...what ma'am?"

" I just asked of your name, your face look so familiar "

Jocelyn searched her brain for what to say. She can't ruin her last chance of getting this apartment.

" Andrea....Andrea Dolan " she lied.

The woman stared at her with a frown on her face.

" Wait a minute " she said rushing into the house while Jocelyn pray silently.

She wish she can see the person that's secretly tormenting her and taking everything away from her.

She can't remember having a fight with anybody, Jocelyn has been very peaceful since childhood.

But if an apology can make the person to stop tormenting her, she will do it.

The woman came back with a poster in her hand, she shoved it on Jocelyn's face.

" You think you can lie to me Jocelyn Parker? Are you not the one on this poster?"

The woman lashed out irritatingly.

Jocelyn's eyes widened as she stared at herself in the poster.

Has it as gotten to the point where the person will share her posters to people?