2: Cruel Fate

Fred lit a cigarette angrily, he puffed out the smoke punching the wall with all his might.

Dargak didn't wait for another second before running out of his boss' room. That really got him angry.

Dargak has always been his boss right hand man, thinking about the innocent girl.

He has never seen her before and he is always by his boss.

She is too fragile for the stress she is going through.

How did she cross path with his boss huh?

He knows how merciless his boss is, he really wants her to die but why?

Dargak wish there is something he can do to save the girl but if he tries anything, he'd end up dead the next day.

Fred is not someone to mess with. Shaking his head, he left.

Fred was beyond angry. He doesn't care if she dies, he doesn't care if she gets a cold.

All those was none of his business.

He hates the fact that he is thinking about her, he hates the fact that a part of him wants her close to him yet, he doesn't want her.

No lady has ever occupied his thoughts like she is, he despise her for crawling her way into his heart.

Fred is very sure Jocelyn will turn out to be like that woman he calls his Mum. All of them are no different from her.

He will do anything to make sure Jocelyn never survives it, he detest her so much. He will make her hate living in this world.

She will hate her own life when everything becomes hot for her and when everywhere becomes a nightmare.

Her own life will taunt her.

Who the hell is she? Why is she taking over his mind?

He doesn't like women and she is not an exception.

He even hate her the most more than he hates his demon mother.

Nothing! Nothing will stop him from making Jocelyn die a slow but painful death.

She can't stay alive! She doesn't deserve to live.

He needs to stop thinking about her.

★ Next Morning★

*************************

Jocelyn stretched her body looking aloof.  She shivered from the cold as she lay under a tree for shade.

Tired, hungry and frustrated, she didn't know what to do.

Even her tears became tired to drop because they seems to dry off.

Nothing! She can't think of anything.

No one to run to. If only her parents were alive, all this wouldn't have been happening to her.

It was still early hours of the morning, about 6am

All her body aches from the pain of laying on the floor in the street.

If someone told her this was going to happen to her on a day like this, she could have tend the person to be a big liar. She never expected her life to turn out this way.

Fear gripped Jocelyn as she saw some guys approaching her.

Different thoughts filled her mind.

What if they harm her? What if they take the only money on her?

Standing up on her feet in fright, she picked her box and took off.

Jocelyn ran as much as her legs could carry her.