I don't know what to do / reader x (lizzie)

Y/n's pov:

Scarlett Johansson but mainly Elizabeth Olsen

Reader: 13

Request: Y/n just started her period and needs help from her mom. But when she's too busy, looking after rose, and y/n feels like she's ignoring her, she decides to ask Elizabeth for help instead.

 But when she's too busy, looking after rose, and y/n feels like she's ignoring her, she decides to ask Elizabeth for help instead

Words:1444

I've been having pretty bad stomachaches the last two days. I don't know if it was something I ate but it doesn't stop.

I couldn't really sleep because of how bad it was so I decided to go to moms room, maybe she knows what to do.

It's in the middle of the night so I have to be quiet. I make it out of my bed and walk across the hall to moms room. I carefully open the door and look over to her bed. Rose is sleeping there. Of course she is.

These past few weeks Rose have become so clingy to both mom and Colin, she always wants their attention leaving nothing for me. Most of the times I don't really mind. She's seven and needs the attention. But it these times I wish mom could see how she's not paying any attention to me.

I go back to bed and lay down again. The ache hasn't gone down but I try sleep anyways. After what feels like forever I finally fall asleep.

When I wake up again I really gotta take a wee. I get up and go to the bathroom. When I sit down on the toilet and look down I see a red stain in my underwear. I know some of my friends have gotten their period, so I figured it must be my time today. But I have not a single clue how to deal with it.

I scream for mom in hopes she'll come and help me but I'm not getting an answer. "Mooooooooom" I scream on more time. Nothing, again. I pick up my phone and check the time. 12.34 p.m. Right, she's with Rose at dance practice, great.

I go into my contacts searching for mom and press call. It rings a few times before she picks up.

"Mom-" I say but quickly get interrupted by her. "Y/n! You know you can't call me when I'm at Roses dance practice!" She says annoyed. "I know but-" I say before getting interrupted again. "I can't talk now, I'll call later" she says not giving me time to respond before hanging up.

I sigh. What am I gonna do now? It's not like I'm gonna call my friends and tell them I don't know how to deal with my period, that's just embarrassing.

I look down at my phone again and see Lizzie in my contacts. Mom and Elizabeth are very close friends and Lizzie has become like a second mom to me over the years. Maybe she can help me.

I press call and wait a few seconds before she answers. "Hey hon, everything okay?" She answers the call. "I, I don't really know what to do" I say quietly kind of embarrassed. "Why what's wrong y/n?" She asks worried. "I think I've gotten my period, and mom can't help me because she's at rose practice and I don't know what to do" I say fast hoping she heard what I said.

She sighed in relief "oh, I thought you were hurt. Okay. Well I can help you. Where are you now?" She asks in a sweet tone. "On the toilet" I answer. "Okay, do you know where your mom keeps her pads and tampons?" She asks. "Yeah they're right besides me." I answer looking over at the box with all that kind of stuff.

"Okay, the easiest is to start with pads and then when your comfortable you can go over to tampons if you want to. But you can start by taking a pad" she explain.

I take a pad from the box. "Okay I have one, what now?" I ask holding the pad in my hand. "Now you're going to take off the wrapper." I did as told and threw away the plastic. "Now you have one sticky side and one not sticky side right?" She asks. "Yeah"

"okay so what you're going to do is to us stick the pad onto your underwear using the sticky strip on the back" She informs. "But there's blood in my underwear." I say. "Oh okay, then just put some paper there so it doesn't come more and go get new ones.

I put some paper in the underwear's and pull them up again. I go to my room and get a new pair of underwear and go back to the bathroom.

"Okay, I have new ones now" I say. "Good than you can do as I said before and stick the pad onto the underwear." I do as instructed and change into my new underwear and sticking on the pad.

"Okay I have done that now, but what am I going to do with the wings on the side?" I ask. "You stick them under the underwear, it's protecting so it doesn't leak" she says. "Oh okay"

I throw my dirty underwear in the washing machine and flush the toilet. "Have you had any period cramps?" Lizzie asks when I'm done in the bathroom. So that's what that were, well that explains much. "Yeah, and they're terrible" I say making her chuckle. "You still have them?" She asks. "Yeah and they're even worse now" I say.

"Do you have any plans for today?" She asks making me a little confused. "No, I think I'm just gonna lay in bed and be angry about being born a woman that have to go trough this shit ever month now until my hair is gray" I say making her laugh.

"We'll I suggest you put on some comfy clothes and I'll call you back in about ten minutes okay?" She says making me even more confused. "okay?" I say suspicious.

She hangs up and I go into my room putting on a pair of sweatpants and a matching hoodie. I put my hair up in a loose bun and some comfy socks. I then go back to my bed and scroll trough Instagram waiting for Lizzie to call back.

My phone starts ringing and I see Lizzie is calling so I accept the call and put the phone to my ear. "Okay I want you to take on your shoes and come outside." She says making me move over to my window. I see Lizzies car parked outside our house. "Oh okay" I say and then she hangs up.

I go downstairs and put on my shoes. I go outside, lock the door and walk over to the passenger seat of her car. I open the car door and get in. "Hi sweetheart" she says rubbing her hand on my leg. "Hey Lizzie... what, why, where are we going?" I ask so confused. "We'll I know your mom is busy with Rose and the first period is never fun so I thought a girls day would be fun." She says smiling. I get all warm inside. It's been a long time since I got this much attention and I've missed it more than I thought. "I love you so much" I say as my yes and reach over to hug her. She hugs me back and we stay in the embrace for a few seconds until we release the hug.

She then starts the car and drive off. We stop at target and I look over at Elizabeth. "Well you have to have chocolate when you're on your period is like an unspoken rule" she says then get out of the car. I follow her into the store and we get some chocolate bars, cookies and some ice-cream and then Lizzie got some groceries for herself.

We get home to Lizzie's house and I flop down on her couch. Lizzie goes to her kitchen to get in the groceries in the fridge. Soon she comes out with a tray. On the tray there's a bowl with the chocolate two cups of hot chocolate and two bowls with the ice cream. She puts down the tray and go back into the kitchen. When she comes out again she's holding he cookies and a heating pad.

She sits down next to me and puts the heating pad only stomach. "This helps you with your cramps" she says "thank you so much" I say while laying my head down on her lap. "You know I do anything for you" she says stroking my hair.

We eat our snacks while watching modern family. After about three episodes I can't keep my eyes open any longer. Considering I didn't sleep much cause of the cramps it was no wonder I was tired. I drift off to sleep in Lizzies embrace while she continues watching modern family.

————————————————————
I really like the Lizzie requests I love her so much

I think maybe I'll do a Lizzie Olsen one shot book too or I'll just post some here, but this is mainly going to be about Flo and Scar still.  Idk please comment what you want : )

Hope you have a great day! Until next time, stay safe my friends<3