Caught stealing / reader x Scarlett

if you have any suggestions on one-shots, I'll happily take them, just write any ideas in the comments or privately, and I'll do them as fast as I can : ) enjoy

Scarlett Johansson

Y/n and her friend get caught stealing

Reader: 16

words 3561

y/n pov:

Last year I had an argument with my now ex best friend Laura. We were really tight, but it just wasn't the same anymore. We would always argue over the smallest things and everything she did got me on my nerves. I talked to mom about it before the big argument happened. I heard from a girl named Mia whose 2 years older than me, she told me that Laura had be talking shit about me to her "new friend". But that new friend of hers turned out to be Mia's little sister. So her friend told Mia. And being Scarlett Johansson's daughter makes people know who you are so Mia went straight to me and told me what Laura had said to her sister.

So the next day I confronted Laura in the cafeteria. It was actually very funny, she was so ashamed. Though the argument turned into a fight and we both ended up in the principal office and got suspended for a few days, it was totally worth it. Laura changed school after that and I haven't talked to her since.

But after the argument I started to hang out with some new people one of them being Mia and then Charlotte and Mike. They're great friend and very funny to hang out with, but they are very rebellious and not what I was used to. But them being 2 years older than me makes them kind of protective over me.

Mom know I've started to hang out with them, but she doesn't know how they are. They go to parties and drink and smoke, but I don't do that. I would never start smoking, I think it's disgusting. I have been to parties with them a few times and tasted some alcohol but never so much that I passed out or couldn't remember anything.

But something they've been started doing recently is that they're going to stores and shoplift. They say that the adrenaline kick is so good and it's so fun, you just have to be sneaky. They have been begging me to try it too, saying how fun it would be and that I'd be boring if I didn't do it. And I can promise that that's exactly what they're going to say today too.

I'm currently doing my makeup and getting ready to go to school in about half an hour. When I'm done with my makeup I pick out some clothes. I put on a white long sleeve shirt from brandy Melville and a pair of blue pants with some jewelry. I just brush through my hair and leave it down before going downstairs.

Downstairs I meet my mom whose sitting in the kitchen isle and drinking her coffee

Downstairs I meet my mom whose sitting in the kitchen isle and drinking her coffee. "Hi hun, how did you sleep" she asks when she hears me coming down the stairs. "Good, you?" I answer whilst I go and get some cream cheese and the bagels from the pantry. After my bagel is ready I make some iced coffee to go and say goodbye to my mom before going to my car and driving to school.