You need to eat // reader x Scarlett

Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson

Words: 2822

Reader - 14

Tw: this topic is about eating disorders. Please don't read this if it triggers you❤️ take care beautiful people

I had one of the lead roles in the new upcoming marvel movie Black widow. The cast is currently on press tour since it's premiering in only a couple of days. The trailer is of course out and so are many small clips from the movie.

I play Yelena's friend, little sister figure, from the red room so I have a good amount of screen time, hence why I am one of the lead characters. Therefore I get to follow on these press tours, and I love them. I think it's so fun to answer questions and hang out with our amazing cast.

I've grown close to Scarlett, even though my character has more chemistry with Florence's character Yelena. But Scarlett has this motherly attitude towards me, and Florence too when she's childish. I don't have the greatest relationship with my parents so Scarly took me under her wings.

Today is yet another press tour. We have three interviews today that we are going to shoot. I think these interviews are very fun to do, but I'm also very nervous. The interviews I've done so far have been great. But I'm always nervous before, what if I say something wrong?, what if I get a question I can't answer? And on and on. I am an overthinker so I do think of every wrong outcome that can happen.

Scarlett is always great at calming me down. "This is going to be fun!! You always do so good on these interviews and if you feel uncomfortable in anyway, you know I'm right beside you the whole time okay?"

"Yeah okay" I smile and take a deep breath. She takes my hand and we go into the studio together.

The interviewer is already sitting in the chair, me and Scarlett sits down on the two chairs in front of the interviewer. It's a very pretty girl. She looks about as nervous as I do, which oddly calms me, I guess knowing it's not only me who is nervous makes me less anxious.

"Hey girls nice to meet you!" She says with the biggest smile. Me and Scalry greet her and then the interview begins.

It goes by fast, and it was very fun. We got answer great questions that fans had sent to her and in the end she gave us a bracelet that she'd made for us. I got so happy, I love small gestures and a handmade bracelet is so cute. "Oh thank you so much! Can I hug you?" I ask and she nods, so I get up and give her a tight hug before sitting down again, admiring my beautiful bracelet.

She ends the interview and leave the room, me and Scarlett remain seated since the next two interviews are going to be in here too. It doesn't take long before the next interviewer comes into the room. He looks very young and enters with a big smile, he looks friendly.

"Hi guys, my name is Freddy, nice to meet you!" He introduces himself. "Hi I'm y/n!" I introduce myself, I know he knows that already but I still think it's manners to introduce myself to someone I haven't met before.