Panic attack / reader x Florence

Florence Pugh

Age: 19

Tw: panic attack

Words: 2386

Reader gets a panic attack while filming, and Florence helps her requested by @Evie57147

It's a full day on set today, a few scenes to film with one big one, and a lot of the scenes we're filming are very emotional. I'm not very new to this job but I haven't had very much experience in this industry. I started when I was 17 but have only had small roles so far. I've worked on tv shows like Chicago pd, the rookie and manifest, none of which I've had a very long screen time on or much different emotions. And since I turned 18 last year, I'm working full time with my acting career trying to build a professional career I can depend on.

But for me to be able to do that, I need bigger roles, roles that I can expand my knowledge with different emotions and different type of roles. In my previous roles I have had time to improve my acting skills and I know myself more now, how to act differently in different situations, but as I said, I haven't had many opportunities where I'm emotional in a sad way.

So I'm nervous to say the least about today. I'm so nervous I will mess something up and I really want to impress Florence. Flo is my co star in this movie, we play sisters. It's a new movie directed by Greta Gerwig. She made the big sister role especially for Florence, since they did little women together.

I got to "sleep in" today until 9 o'clock since we're supposed to work until late at night. I kind of like these days more. I'm a night owl so being up late doesn't really bother me, waking up early though is painful and I'm not really a fan of that.

I get up and put on some nice comfy pants and a dark blue zip up hoodie I got when I was filming for Chicago pd. Since I'm just heading to the makeup trailer right now, I wanna be comfy.

The makeup goes by pretty quickly. My makeup artist Andrea is a natural, and she's so easy to talk to so these mornings in the trailer goes by quickly every morning. It's a natural base with a little brown eyeshadow and long natural lashes, only mascara. But we're not going lightly on the mascara, it's a heavy cote.

Just when Andrea finishes with the last details Flo walks into the makeup trailer. "Hi my love" she says putting her hand on my shoulder. Her love language is definitely physical touch, so I get a lot of those kind of affections, like the hand on my shoulder, her randomly rubbing my back or holding my hand. And I love that, so much, it makes me feel safe.

"Hi Flossy" I smile to her through the mirror. "Ready for today?" She asks, probably knowing some of the scenes I'm going to be doing. "I have been trying to prepare mentally, but I'm nervous" I admit

"It's totally normal, and okay, to be nervous for this" I'm still nervous to this day doing some scenes, but I'm here for you if you wanna talk about it" Florence say

"Thank you flo, I feel ready so I hope it goes well" I say. "I'm sure you're going to do well" Florence reply.

Just then Andrea is done so whilst Florence sits down to get her makeup done for the day, I head back to my trailer to practice on my lines.

I practiced a few times, but since I already know them well, I got bored pretty fast. The first scene we are going to do is a fun one, thankfully. It's a car scene where we're going to sing our hearts out.

Just digging to some Taylor Swift, which I mean, could a scene get any better?? We're supposed to be on a road trip in our little minivan where we live together so this is just going to be a short scene where we sing for a bit.

I watch TikTok until Florence knocks on my trailer door and we both head over to wardrobe to get changed. My character have a pretty boy-ish style. With long baggy jeans shorts and a plain tee-shirt with a cap. Florence has kind of the same style, with baggy jeans and a tee-shirt. Since our characters live in a van, they don't have the fanciest of clothes.