98. Big Girl

Ram let out a soft grunt and then groggily opened his eyes, the residuals of his sleep still cradling him. He pulled Pihu closer, having found comfort in her baby shampoo, desperately wanting for a few more minutes of sleep. Spreading his hand a little more, he searched for Priya's hand to hold but frowned when he couldn't. Rubbing his eyes he sat up and realised that Priya might be downstairs.

So he decided to brush his teeth and go see his wife.

. . . . . . . . .

Priya was humming the tune of "Bade Achhe Lagte Hain" while making the dough for Ram's favourite Sweet potato Paranthas when Ram gently caged her in his arms, taking her in a warm hug from behind.

A rush of warmth and love enveloped Priya as Ram softly caressed her waist, bringing in a sense of closeness. The softness of his breath near her ear and his firm yet tender embrace made her feel happy and cherished.

Ram(softly): Good morning.

Priya: M-morning.

Priya barely managed to utter as her husband was doing things to her that she desired for, with all her heart yet didn't want it to happen in the kitchen as anyone could walk in anytime.

A silent gasp left her lips when Ram nuzzled in the nape of neck and then placed an airy kiss there. The gentle brushing of his beard on her shoulder created a chaos inside her and she closed her eyes.

Ram(softly): Kya kar rahi ho?

Priya had already started losing herself to his touches and now his soft voice was evoking strong waves of emotions in her.

Priya: Hmm?

Ram understood that his Priya was lost and it felt so good to know that she was lost in him.

With a soft smile, he turned her towards him and found her eyes closed. Biting his lower lip, he caressed her eyes very gently and slowly Priya opened her eyes only to drown deeper into his soft blue ones.

Ram was in no better position. Priya's dreamy eyes, soft pinkish blush on her cheeks paced up his heartbeats and he tucked a few hair strands behind her ear and then leaning in, he kissed both of her cheeks deeply.

Ram: Maine poocha...kya kar rahi ho?

Priya went into a trance, enchanted by Ram's presence. All she wanted at that time was to hold onto that moment forever.

Priya: Hm?

Priya again hummed, having no idea what her husband was asking her as she had better things to do- like admiring her Ram.

Ram blushed deeply. All he wanted in his life was a love that consumed him and being with Priya always felt like that only. And he felt intoxicated when Priya's fingers curled around the edge of the collar of his kurta while she gazed at his lips hungrily.

Without wasting another moment, Ram took her lips into a soft kiss, savouring every little inch of it. Priya smiled against his lips, deepening the kiss with her hands slowly wrapping around Ram's neck, pulling him closer.

She was about to suck on his lower lip when they both heard the loud whistle of the cooker that broke Priya's trance, making her realise where they were and breaking the kiss abruptly.

Ram sighed when Priya glared at him.

Priya: Mr. Kapoor, Kitchen mein hain hum!

Ram: Koi nahi hai yahan. (Trying to get closer to her) Aao na....

But Priya shook her head, glaring at him again.

Priya: No Mr. Kapoor!

Just then Tarun entered the kitchen taking a bag full of fresh vegetables and passed Ram and Priya a smile. Priya smiled and then gave Ram a quick "told you!" look before going back to what she was doing.