chapter 4: Happiest Place on Earth

"Burn, Krusty, Burn!" the campers chanted as they caught a wooden figure of him on fire, burning it to the ground. "Burn, Krusty, Burn!"

They were on the news. Anchorman Kent Brockman came by with his news team and he went to interview Meg and Bart, dubbing them as the ringleaders to this youthful rebellion.

"Bart Simpson, what is this and your guy pal of burning down Kamp Krusty?" Brockman asked.

"First of all, Meg is a girl, not a boy, a total idiot like my dad would know that," Bart growled. "Anyway, we just want the whole world to know that this was a really crappy camp."

Meg blinked. "Can we say that on TV?"

"On this network, you can." Brockman informed her.

"Okay," Meg nodded, folding her arms. "Then it is crappy. They treated us all like slaves, made us eat pinecones, I've never been to summer camp, but I know this isn't what it's all about!"

As Meg ranted, Bart stared at her as she looked angry. He felt calm to know she wasn't angry with him and he felt an odd sensation. Meg was beautiful and kinda hot when she was mad. Was he... No, that can't be. Bart Simpson in love? No one could dare think such a thing.

"Thank you Bart Griffin and Meg Simpson." Brockman concluded the interview.

"A-Actually, it's Bart Simpson and Meg Griffin." Meg corrected sheepishly.

"Meg Simpson," Bart chuckled. "How interesting..."

"Yeah, as if." Meg rolled her eyes slightly.

Suddenly, there came a clown. The kids were excited at first, but they were tricked by Barney Gumble earlier. They all went to inspect him.

"Dad, is that you?" Meg put her hands on her hips.

"What!? I'm not your dad!" Krusty snapped at her, then looked thoughtful. "At least... I hope not... You don't know a soldier named Erin, do you?"

Meg looked confused. "I still don't trust you..."

"I'm not fake, I'm the real Krusty!" the clown looked annoyed.

"Oh, yeah?" Lisa retorted. "Who played your daughter in the short-lived sitcom President Clown?"

"I don't know her name, but she held up a liquor store last year." the clown shrugged.

"I smell bacon, let's see if he's wearing a wire." Bart told the others.

"GET HIM!" Meg yelled.

The campers tackled down this clown and ripped his shirt open, much to his dismay. He kept shaking and trying to throw the kids off, but actually didn't want to hurt them. They were close to his face and he was hoping it wouldn't result to that.

"What's that scar?" Meg noticed.

Lisa looked and gasped. "It is the real Krusty!" she told the others. "Look at that pacemaker scar, the cattle-skull birthmark, and his famous superflusous nipple."

"Well, at least you're not as bad as customs." the clown chuckled nervously.

"How could you, Krusty?" Bart sounded heartbroken. "I'd never lend my name to such an inferior product."

"Ohh, they drove a dump truck full of money up to my house. I'm not made of stone!" Krusty sobbed, breaking down into tears.

"Wow, you're actually nice for a miserable clown." Meg smiled, she then gently hugged him. "There, there, it's okay..."

Krusty sniffled, looking down at her with a smile. "Such a nice kid... You should be on my show sometime. What's wrong with you all?"

"Krusty, this camp was a nightmare!" Bart cried. "They fed us gruel, they forced us to make wallets for export, and one of the campers was eaten by a bear!"

"Oh, my God!" Krusty actually sounded concerned.

"Actually, it was just his hat," Meg said then, narrowing her eyes slightly to Bart, then sighed. "Though, it was nicer than my hat, I guess... I always wanted a new one."

Krusty stood up. "Well, I'm gonna make it all up to you," he smiled to the kids. "I'm gonna show you kids the time of your life. Get ready for two weeks of the happiest place on Earth: Tijuana!"

This made the kids cheer.

Krusty drove the bus, taking the kids to Mexico and they took several photos. It might not had been the camping experience Meg always wanted, but anything was better than what they went through before. Krusty even gave all the kids sombreros and they all had a wonderful two weeks, then he decided to take them all back home. He got to the Simpsons house and drove off to take the others home.

"Bart, that was amazing!" Meg cheered. "I had so much fun!"

"Yeah, Bart, that was genius of you!" Lisa added, patting his back.

"Aw, it was nothing," Bart smiled. "Sorry your camp experience had to suck, Meg."

"Ah, that's okay, this was better, we got a much better ending," Meg smiled to him, then took out her sombrero. "And I got a new hat!" she put her new hat on, but it covered her eyes. "Well, maybe I can wear it to Cinco de Mayo day at school..."

"Bart, Lisa, Meg!" Marge ran out the door with Maggie in her arm as she had her other one out to hug them.

"MOM!" Bart and Lisa rushed to hug her.

"Mrs. Simpson!" Meg ran too her too, hugging her.

"We saw you on the news," Marge said to them. "I'm so sorry we had to send you to that horrible camp. Lisa, I wish we took your letters seriously."

"It's okay, Mom, I should've expected it." Lisa smiled with a shrug.

"Meg, since you never got to try my jellybean cookies, how about I make us a batch of some for dinner tonight?" Marge offered.

"I'll eat anything besides pinecones!" Meg gasped.

"Ah, don't noc 'em til you try 'em, Meg," Homer walked over with a smile. "Come on, kids, let's get you some baths and real cookin'."

"Lets." Bart agreed, walking in with his family and Meg.