Graduation Test

Aiko POV 

I woke up and got ready for the academy. I came out of my room and knocked on Naruto's door. I waited until it opened which revealed Naruto ready. 

I gave him a smile and asked "Are you ready for the academy?" 

He nodded as he close the door and we both walked to the academy together. 

We have arrived and enter the classroom to see a bunch of fangirls surrounding our seats. I sigh in annoyance as headed to the crowd. I clear my throat which cause them to look at me so I gave them a smile and asked "Um, can I sit down on my seat? You guys are blocking it." 

Some girls squeal when they saw me and move out of the way but most of the girls stayed in place and glared at me. Sakura walked up to me and said "How about you find a different seat? I'm going to seat next to Sasuke-kun!" 

I rolled my eyes and said "Were you assigned that seat? No, but are you crazily obsessed about someone who doesn't give a fuck about you? Hell yeah you are. So listen pinky." I slowly walked up to her as she backed away. "How about for once in your life, you pay attention on becoming a ninja and pass this test because fangirling over someone is not going to do anything about it. Do you really think squealing in such an annoying and loud voice is going to get him to like you? If you actually become aware and smart of your surroundings, you can see he doesn't like you or any of your fangirl club around him. SO LEARN HOW TO RESPECT PERSONAL SPACE CAUSE YOU'RE BLOCKING MY SEAT THAT WAS ASSIGNED TO ME!" 

All of the girls eyes were filled with fear as they quickly rushed away and to their seats along with Sakura. I sighed from being tired of all this and sat down next to Sasuke while Naruto sat down next to me. 

I could see that both of them are really surprised and shock at my lecture as Sasuke looked at me with a smirk and said "Well, at least one girl understand one thing about me which is person space." 

I laughed and said "Yeah, I always wonder how you could handle them ever day." 

He just shrug and said "Trust me, I would always think about skipping the academy because of them." 

I nodded as Iruka sensei came in and was surprised that the girls weren't as loud as they usually were. 

He cleared his throat and said "Today is the graduation test. This test is going to be the clone jutsu." 

I turned to see Naruto panicking as he was holding his face that had a fearful expression. I patted his back and said "Just try your best." 

He relax a little but was still panicking as Iruka continues to explain. 

"When your name is called by the previous person, you will head to the other classroom for the test." 

He started calling someone as everyone went to do the test one by one. Sasuke was called in by Saukura annoying voice "Sasuke-kun! It's your turn and look, I passed!" I could see Sasuke 'tch' in annoyance but stood up and gave me a nod which I gave back before he left the classroom. 

I turn to Sakura and said "See? If you don't pay attention to a boy all the time, then you can actually achieve something worth it as for example you passed." 

Sakura was surprised that I didn't yell at her but she looked down and nodded. She looked up and said "Yeah you're right. I have to be a ninja to impress Sasuke and earned his love!" 

I anime fall since she still only think about Sasuke. I quickly sat down and sigh 'I feel so bad for you Sasuke' I thought. 

Sasuke came in the classroom with a headband as all of his fangirls squeal and congratulate him. He walked over to me with a smirk and said "It's your turn."