Helping the land

Aiko POV

We were all at Tazuna's house eating dinner that Tsunami made but Naruto and Sasuke was having a competition as they were eating fast.

They finished their bowls and sat up, "Seconds please!"

They glared at each other while there was lightning between their eyes. But they crouched down and threw up on the ground causing Sakura to sit up and slam her hands on the table.

"Stop eating if you're going to vomit!" She yells, irked.

Sasuke wiped his mouth, "No, I'll eat."

Naruto grinned, "I have to eat even if it means enduring. I have to get strong as quickly as possible."

Kakashi nodded, "Yes, yes. But vomiting is different."

I then spoke up, "Yeah, you won't get stronger and energy from the food that you're just going to throw up like a waste."

Both of them began to eat slower as we all finished eating later.

Tsunami grabbed our dishes and put them in the sink before washing them. I looked at Sakura who was standing up and looking at the torn picture on the wall.

"Excuse me, why is there a torn picture on the wall? Inari was looking at this all through dinner. This torn part looks like someone who was in the picture was deliberately torn off." She said.

I saw Tsunami, Tazuna, and mostly Inari tense up at what she said as I shake my head disappointedly.

"Sakura, you can't just go asking people about something you're curious about. It can be personal." I said and she looked down.

Tsunami stated, "It's my husband."

Tazuna looked down, "He's a man who was once called a hero of this town."

Inari got out of his chair and quickly exited the room causing Tsunami to called out to him, "Inari! Where are you going?" She then looked at Tazuna before chasing him, "Dad! I'm always telling you to not talk about that person in front of Inari!"

I looked at Tazuna who was shaken up.

Sakrua then asked, "What happened to Inari?"

Tazuna explained about Inari's dad before he teared up saying how Inari changed ever since an incident. He then told us a story about Inari's father and how he got killed by Gato.

After explaining, Naruto stood up but to only fall down, face down.

Kakashi looked at him, "You've had enough training for today. You've built too much chakra. You'll die if you move any more than that."

Naruto stood up shakily, "I'll prove it."

"Prove what?" Sakura questioned.

"I'll prove that... there are heroes in this world!" Naruto grinned.

I smile at Naruto before we all stood up to get ready for bed but I knew that Naruto was going to continue to train as he head out of the house but nobody stopped him. We all went upstairs as Sasuke and I head to our room.

"Do you want to shower first?" I asked and he nodded before entering the room with his stuff.

I waited for him for some minutes before the bathroom door opened revealing him in his bed clothes.

"It's your turn." He said and I smile while entering the bathroom.

I took a shower, change into my comfy clothes which was just a sweater and some shorts before brushing my teeth. I then exit the bathroom to see Sasuke laying down in bed with his eyes clothes. I smile and went into the bed.