The Crashing of the Kage Summit

−−−−−◌◊−−−−−

THE CASHING OF THE KAGE SUMMIT 

−−−−−◌◊−−−−−

THIRD PERSON POV 

        Aiko arrived that the Akatsuki's hideout as Sora dropped her off before disappearing. She entered the hideout and was unfortunately greeted by Tobi. 

"Where have you been?" Tobi asked with his Madara voice. 

"Out. It was an emergency." Aiko replied but the next thing she knew was getting slammed against the wall with a hand wrapped around her neck. 

Madara flashed his sharingan, "Don't lie." 

Aiko chuckled before glaring at him, "Get. Off. Of. Me." 

Her eyes looked like they were glowing as a growl was heard. It also sounded like he could hear the dragons. 

The two stared deadly at each other before Madara released her. 

"Smart choice. Now stay out of my business." Aiko walked past him, bumping his shoulder on purpose. 

She headed to the room where she could sense the others as she entered to see them training. They noticed someone entering so they turned to see the white-haired Kunoichi. 

Sasuke put his hands on his hips like a dad scolding his kids and asked with a glare, "Where did you go?" 

Aiko sighed and crossed her arms, "I went to make sure that my old hideout was okay. I sense that it was in danger that's all. You know how much that place means to me." 

Aiko technically wasn't lying as Sasuke 'tch' and walked over before wrapping an arm around her.

"Don't make such a worrying reaction." He said and she nodded.

They pulled away as Sasuke continue speaking, "We're about to leave for the Hidden Leaf. Are you ready?" 

Aiko's shoulder slumped down as she sweatdropped since she just came back from the Hidden Leaf where a tiring battle took place. 

But she stood straight up and nodded. 

"Okay. Let's head out."