Battle with Pedo-Snake

Aiko's POV 

The pedo-snake then said to his teammate that they should go away. Sasuke and I were getting ready for the plan until we sense someone behind us as we got out of the bush. 

We turn to Sakura as Sasuke said, "Sakura!" 

She starts walking to us, "Sasuke! Aiko!" 

Even though I knew that it was here as lift up my kunai, "Wait. When is a ninja's chance to sneak up?" 

She nodded, "Right! The chance to sneak up is when a large number of enemies are making a scene. The quiet place has no secret hideout. It is important for a Shinobi to know the right time. The time when an enemy is tired and drops his guard." 

Sasuke and I lower our kunais as he said, "Good."  

We then heard a voice as I got on guard knowing that this Naruto is also a faker, "Owwww!" 

The fake Naruto ran over to us, "Hey everyone, are you okay?" 

Sakura stop him, "Naruto, wait! The password." 

He grin, "I know... The chance to sneak up is when a large number of enemies are making a scene. The quiet place has no secret hideout. It is important for a Shinobi to know the right time. The time when an enemy is tired and drops his guard." 

Sakura narrow her eyes at him while I proudly smile knowing that she caught on which is an improvement while Sasuke and I threw our kunais at him. 

He quickly dodge it and land on the ground, "What are you doing?!" 

Sasuke then say, "This time it's someone who can dodge our attack, Aiko." 

I nodded as Sakura pointed at the faker, "Stop pretending. You're not the real Naruto who is too dumb to remember the password word to word."

'Nice work Sakura. You've improve.' I thought. 

"Besides, you're movements when you avoided my attack... It was clearly different from the real Naruto!" Sasuke said. 

"Show your true self already, faker!" I yell even though I knew that it was that pedo-snake. 

I quickly cringe in disgust on the inside at Orochimaru pervertly and disgustingly lick his lips. 

"That's how it is, huh..." He said and POOF!

The smoke disappear which reveals Orochimaru in disguise which made Sasuke and I quickly on our guard. 

He then said, "But if you knew he would forget it, why didn't you make the password shorter?" 

Sasuke and I smirk as I said, "We knew that you were underground eavesdropping on our conversation. So we chose that password on purpose." 

He took off his straw hat, "Oh really. So you guys are not tired or letting your guard down. This will be more fun than I thought. I've heard about you Aiko Sasaki. Can't wait." 

He lick his lips again as I shiver, 'Great. Now this guy is also after me?! How lucky am I?' I thought sarcastically and heard the dragon roaring in alert. 

Sasuke look at me and whisper, "Did you know that he is going to go after you as well?" 

I shake my head, "Of course not. I wasn't in this world originally so I don't know my future." 

Sasuke look at me in concern since we don't know what's going to happen to me but I assure him, "Don't worry. I can help myself remember?" 

He nodded and we look in front of us at Orochimaru who was wondering what we were talking about but shrugs it off.