Encounter with Team Dosu

Aiko's POV 

It was the next day as after the dragon healed me, I rest rest for a little and just woke up. 

I feel like I was forgetting something since my head was kinda all over the place until my eyes widen in realization. 

'Shit. Sakura is in trouble.' I thought and immediately start jumping across trees. 

'Darn it! I need to get to her as soon as possible. Terra! I need you! Come out!' I yell and she roar before flying up towards me from the ground. 

I jump and landed on her back before saying, "Tried to sense Sakura through the trees

I jump and landed on her back before saying, "Tried to sense Sakura through the trees. When you find her, fly me towards her as fast as you can. She's in trouble." 

She growl and closer her eyes before trying to sense for her as I could see the trees glowing green. 

I saw her eyes snap open as she roar and start flying to a direction really fast. 

The closer we got, I could hear the sound of battling as I stop Terra, "Okay girl. This is how far you can go without getting seen by them. Thank you." 

She growl and disappear after I jump off her. Sakura had dirt marks and scratches all over her as she threw shurikens at team Dosu. 

But Zaku went in front Dosu before sending back the shurikens at her. I saw Lee laying down behind him, unconscious. 

My eyes harden when I saw the female teammate hold Sakura's hair tightly. 

'No one mess with my teammates!' I yell in my head and landed in front of Sakura with a loud bang! 

There was a big crater underneath me as I glare at team Dosu who shiver underneath my stare. 

I saw Sakura smile brightly at me, "Aiko! You're okay! Thank god." 

I turn to her, "You did a good job Sakura. But now leave it to me and by the way... I think you will look really badass with short hair." 

A smirk appear on my face as her eyes widen realizing what I'm saying before nodding. She took the kunai and cut her hair off which made the female shock as the headband fell off her head and onto the ground. 

I smile proudly at her before turning to team dosu with a glare, "You're battle is with me now." 

They look hesitant but nodded as Zaku said, "Kin! Kill her!" 

Kin tried to attack me but I dodge it and threw kunais at Zaku. He blew them back at me and I was going to dodge them until my curse mark activated. 

'Now is not the time!' I thought with panic as I couldn't move and hold my neck in pain. 

The kunais hit my body as blood came out. 

"Aiko!" Sakura call out and start charging at Zaku. 

My eyes widen, "Sakura! No!"