Past

"Nathalie, come on, we have no time to waste" the young woman hears the well-known warm voice of a man calling her. "I'm sorry, Duusu has had again an argument with one of the others" she replies and hurries to him. "So you're going to make it?" "Steal a Miraculous from a museum? Am I 12? Of course I can do it, after all it's not difficult," she replies. "You'd better hurry up now, I don't need to tell you twice that the shift change of the guards only takes 15 minutes." "No, I'm sorry father. I'll hurry, see you soon" Nathalie smiles and walks out of the rented apartment. "Duusu transform me" she calls and jumps happily in the direction of the museum that she is supposed to steal from. Not often does she have the opportunity to use her powers.

Mayura careful sneak to the back door of the building, her excellent ability to remember things has always been helpful for memorizing buildings and city maps. The moon was covered by clouds as if to prevent anyone from watching. With a small hair pin, she easily opened the locked door and entered the building. Only a few lights where glowing softly which should made the corridors easier for the guards to do their job. quickly and quiet as possible, the woman crept through the rooms and quickly found her target, a glass case with an exhibition of antique jewelry. Mayura took a feather from her fan and turned it into an Amok. "Little amok, I want you to give me the Miraculous from this box without setting off an alarm," she whispers. The creature, who looked like a ghostly magpie, did so without hesitation and gave the jewel to her master. It was a chain. The Dragon Miraculous! With a snap of her fingers, she released the creature and climbed out of one of the windows straight onto the roof so she wouldn't get caught. She happily looked at her find. 'Another gem' a smile played on her lips and she started to jump off the museum. But suddenly she hears footsteps behind her. "WHO'S THERE?" she ask, spinning around only to face a woman she didn't know. "We're having a nice evening tonight, aren't we?" she asks and smiles contentedly. "You... You..." Mayura looks stunned at her counterpart, it was very dark on the roof of the building, despite everything she could see that the person in front of her was wearing the Bee Miraculous. "So if you don't mind, I'd like to take the two Miraculouses now," she says. "How did you come into possession of a Miraculous?" Mayura asks uncertainly, but the stranger doesn't answer, instead she leaves one step ahead and before the young adult can react, she feels the power of the numbing effect on her. "Weakling" murmurs this and Mayura takes both Miraculouses and drops them from the building without digging a glance.

"Madam?" Nathalie felt someone nudge her "Madam?" again she heard someone calling and she woke up with a start. "WHAT?" "Ma'am, are you alright, you just lay here on the ground" confused she tries to sort out what happened and why she was lying on the cold ground in a back alley. "Merde" she cursed and jumped up, ignoring the man as she ran through the streets of the city. She had lost. There are others who are collecting Miraculouses and they now had two more.

Days passed, maybe even weeks after this event. Nathalie sat concentrated on her laptop and tried to find any notes or other clues that could tell her the place of the jewelry. Her father was concerned when he heard about her failure, but in his opinion everyone makes mistakes, there just needs to be a way to make amends. Since then she has been working non-stop on a possibility, so far without success. She leans back in her chair with a sigh. "You should take a break" she hears her master's voice. "I failed and I will make it up. After all, this is about Duusu," she replies. "I want to talk to you" The woman turns to him and looks into his thoughtful face. "I think it would be better if we settled down," he said after a little pause. "What? why?" "I didn't expect to face an opponent, maybe it would just be better to build a cover so we can better hide our identities" "But once we settle down, we won't be as agile," she protests. "We're going to Paris" "PARIS?" "Yes, it's a big and famous city, I haven't been there for a long time. We can certainly operate well from there." "Why Paris of all places? There are so many other cities and we're not even in France at the moment!" "I want it that way" he looks at his student determinedly. "Also, you won't be able to find anything on the video recording. She's quick and nimble. In the time you're desperately looking for her, she'll steal more pieces. So don't waste your time with this cat and mouse game and better find a new target. For example, another showing is very interesting, just a 5 hour drive from here. There is a very special book on display that seems to have something to do with the Miraculouses." "Seems to?" "It's a fake I place, we lure them there and without problems you can locate their base, break in and steal the Miraculouse without harming anyone else." "Once again you've proved that I'm not fit to be a Guardian" the woman sighed "You would be great, you just need more experience"

It was evening the next day. Nathalie had grabbed the Mouse Miraculous, Mullo was one of the few kwamis who didn't find her completely unsympathetic. To this day, Nathalie didn't know why many of the kwamis were so averse to her. Systematically, the heroine had placed versions of herself in various locations around the exhibition, this time defeating her opponent. It took hours, but finally the bee-like woman came again. She sneaked unsuspectingly into the building and stole the book. Nathalie smiled, the trap had snapped shut, the bait had been swallowed. She carefully followed the enemy to a building. She waited patiently before following the stranger in there. As a small version of himself, unlocking the door was harder than I thought. As soon as she was inside, she and 3 other Nathalies swarmed out to look for Miraculouses. The house was apparently empty. Her opponent had probably left this place unnoticed, hopefully the jewels were still here. A version of herself whistled. "I've got it," she exclaimed happily, and indeed there was a small casket, well hidden in the second floor of a drawer. Four Miraculouses shone towards her and without hesitation she took the peacock to look at Duusu's overjoyed face. "You really came to save me!" she exclaimed happily, "But I didn't know that you've shrunk and have 3 children, how long have I slept?" her friend joked and Nathalie smiled, "Long enough not to have any brain cells anyway. Come on, let's go, I'm not interested in meeting this unknown woman again."

A little later, Nathalie questions her little kwami ​​about her opponent, but Duusu didn't seem to know who it was, according to her, the woman didn't show her face and even when she used the Peacock Miraculous, she didn't let Duusu know what was happening or what she was feeling. "This person is very good at acting and hiding her feelings, maybe you have a twin sister that I don't know about?" her friend joked "I do not know about something like that"