Lavender

It's been two days since Hawk Moth's strange confession. Not a single Akuma has appeared in this period of time, nor someone has heard of him in any other way. Nathalie didn't know if that was good or bad. The young heroes were also concerned. She hadn't seen any reason to tell them what the man had done, it probably doesn't make any difference anyway. The woman was just turning on the coffee maker. Her little Kwami watched happily as her favourite drink flowed into the cup. "Who do you think he is?" the woman murmurs to herself. Duusu looks at her, "Who? Are you still thinking about Hawk Moth? He has enchanted you quite a bit." Her friend started to grin. "Duusu! Stop it, I'm just thinking" "After he told you that you are special, you do that quite often" giggles the Kwami ​​and the assistant rolls her eyes. "I made a mistake, from the beginning I only saw him as my enemy. Dad must be very disappointed that I was guided by my feelings again" she sighs. "Even our old master made mistakes and you know that. Driven by his feelings, he destroyed a whole temple and lost almost all Miraculous. He has often made mistakes," the little creature encourages her master, who is silent and put the second cup in the coffee machine. Duusu was just about to start drinking when they suddenly heard the kitchen door open and the Kwami ​​fly back into Nathalie's jacket pocket with an annoyed snort. The woman turns around with the cup of coffee in her hand and sees Gabriel, who has now entered the room. "How are you?" he asks and goes to the coffee machine to take out the second, now ready cup of coffee. "Me?" she asks surprised. "I think well, why do you ask?" "You've been quiet lately, I'm worried" Nathalie looks at him with wide eyes "Worried? About me?" Her boss frowns "Is there anything wrong with that? You're a great employee, it would be a shame if you got sick, after all there's been a lot going on lately" Disappointment spreads through her 'Why should I even for a few seconds think that he would be interested in me personally? It's clear that it's all about his success here'. She takes a sip of her coffee, disgruntled. "I'm not getting sick, don't worry sir. Well like you said I have a lot of work to do and I'll get on with it." Without giving him another look, the woman leaves the room. "Ouch, you really brushed him off," Duusu murmurs. "But that's right, you also have Hawk Moth, so you don't have to worry about not getting a guy." Nathalie glared at her but didn't say anything else.

She opens the door to the office only to freeze in shock. Amelie. The blond-haired woman with her poisonous green eyes and the strong smell of lavender that accompanies her everywhere is sitting right now on her desk and typing something on her mobile phone. "Miss Graham de Vanily, what a surprise," says the assistant, narrowing her eyes and with a hissing undertone. "Who were you again?" replied Emilie's sister, with a smug smile. "Ah wait, weren't you that stupid assistant my sister hired to babysit? It's a wonder you're still here," she hisses with a smile. "I work here, but I wonder what you're doing here. Your sister is dead!" "I know, a shame isn't it? Despite everything, this is my home, plus I get to visit my dear brother-in-law and my son missed his cousin terribly, you know?" "Well, if you don't mind, would you please remove your butt from my work station?" asks the assistant. "But my butt like it here! I'll stay seated, but you're welcome to work on the floor," she whistles with a smile. How often Nathalie had wished to hit Amelie just one time. This woman knew how to destroy Nathalie's life without lifting a finger and she hated that so much about twins. They are manipulative and sneaky. "Please leave the seat. Nathalie has to work," said Gabriel, who had just entered the room. The woman smiled at him with her green eyes like an angel "Why? I like it here, she's only an employee." "Amelie, that's enough. Leave her alone, Nathalie didn't do anything to you." "Well, actually, she's done enough already," she replies, glaring evilly. Whereupon Gabriel and Nathalie froze. "Let Nathalie out of your games," Gabriel growls angrily, Amelie smiled and didn't even seem to think about following his instructions. "I'll go, have fun," grumbles the assistant, visibly annoyed and irritated by this situation, and then leaves the room.

Gabriel was angry, Amelie had just turned up here without any notice. Also with her son. Amelie had threatened to take matters into her own hands if he didn't make it soon, but he was starting to want to. He didn't want to continue hurting innocents and he felt like Amelie had seen through him. Why else did she make such strange hints about Nathalie? He was aware that he was now confronted with her alone, although he just needed some time at the moment to realize what he really wanted. But his sister-in-law would never give him that time. "Well Gabriel, I'm disappointed" The woman looks at him darkly "I thought you loved my sister, you did everything for her and now you're looking after your assistant? How low have you sunk? You have a son, he has I've endured it long enough without his mother, he needs her. A son needs his mother and she's Emilie. Dear brother-in-law, I'll help you to achieve your wish and I won't tell my sister that you're toying with the idea of ​​giving up . Come on do you really think you can fool me? I've been watching you and you haven't done anything for days!" "Maybe there is another way..." he replies hesitantly. "Good, then tell me! We find a secret potion that revives the dead or do we summon the devil right away?" mocks the adult. "Well, you could try it.." "GABRIEL! It's the only way!" "We're harming others!" "Who is more important to you? My sister or some idiots in Paris?" the designer silently looks down. "If you really don't want to harm anyone, then you can undo it with Miraculouses! It really shouldn't fail because of that!" "There's always a price, what if it's a mistake. Maybe it really would be better to give up. I think Adrien will get over his mother's death too. Time heals everything!" resolutely he looks into her green eyes. Stunned, she stares back. After a few seconds of silence, she pushes herself off the table and goes to him. Only a few centimetres separate their faces. "You don't know anything! Unlike you, I talk to my son and he talks to Adrien. The boy is suffering. He's lonely and has no one. You never take care of him. Do you really think he's fine or do you think That's just because you never asked? Gabriel, I know more than you think and you're naive if you think your son is happy! Adrien needs his mother and not an assistant that you suddenly find interesting out of desperation and loneliness. Emilie really deserves it leave in dead?" Ashamed, he avoids her gaze, she's right. Emilie is his wife. "Adrien deserved to get his mother back and I swore allegiance to Emilie to the death. She deserves to wake up" he whispers "Exactly, after all you started fighting to save her in the first place. Just imagine I can't imagine how happy she'll be when you give her what she's always wanted! The ultimate power!" "You're right Amelie, as usual," he agrees. Every doubt he had in the last few days has now been blown away.

Nathalie actually intended to check on Adrien, surprisingly Duusu told her that Cat Noir wanted to talk to her. When she wasn't transformed into Mayura, her Kwami ​​relayed all the messages that were magically sent to her. So they met on the roof of an inconspicuous building. "Cat Noir, the little black cat, would like to spend time with me voluntarily?" she jokes and the boy, to her relief, smirks at her, "Nah, I don't like hanging out with pensioners that much." "So why did you want to meet me?" the guardian gets straight to the point. "The Snake Miraculous" "What about it?" "You own it, right? Plagg told me about it." "Yes, as far as I know Miraculouse are hardly missing, but why do you ask?" "I want it" Uneasiness spreads through the adult "I don't understand why, Cat" The teenager was silent. "Do I need to worry about you? You're acting strange, I'm considering giving you another Miraculous, one this powerful at that" "I have my reasons," he grumbles uncomfortably. "Then tell me, maybe I can understand you" the person opposite begins to knead his hands restlessly. "I can't explain it... It's a feeling..." "If you speak in riddles I can't help you" Mayura answer worried "Remember when I attacked you a while ago?" she nods "I can't remember anything and something like that happens quite often after that. I'm was suddenly standing in Nathalies room, or i was in the middle of night in the office of my father but dont know how i go there. I dont hurt anyone, but somehow I have the feeling that there is a reason" the young hero sighs "I can't explain it, I want to make sure nothing bad happens and maybe I'll find out what's wrong with me. I know it's asking a lot to ask something like that without a proper explanation, but I hope you kind of understand." The woman is silent in thought for a while. It would be dangerous to give him the Miraculous, he's turned against her before, himself if he doesn't want to, he doesn't seem to have any control over his actions. Or maybe he could use the power of the Miraculouses to get to the bottom of the circumstances behind his behaviour. That would solve the problem. She sighs. 'And what if he's sick? I shouldn't rule out that he might have mental problems. He was standing in front of his mother's portrait, if she had anything to do with it, I wouldn't even be surprised..' "Adrien.." she starts and sees the boy stop interested at his name "What if you see someone you love die?" he looks irritated "I hope that doesn't happen.." "You can never tell what will happen in the future, I hope you are you the danger that you're going into knowingly.. You might be able to save someone, but you'll still have to deal with seeing something like the death.. I'm worried that you might not be able to deal with it..." Cat Noir seems to understand why they are concerned does, but is silent. "I will give it to you, please be aware of the risks. I am unable to heal a broken heart." She takes a feather from her fan and wraps her hand around it. Guardian's bond with the Miraculous Box is very special, she had learned that very quickly. "Adrien Agreste, I present you with the Snake Miraculous. If I find out that you are abusing this power for youthful nonsense, I will send you to the ends of the world to be clear." She smiles, hoping her concern is unfounded. "Merci, I-" A loud bang made them both startle, a large column of smoke rose from a high-rise building nearby. That looks like Hawk Moth!