Truth

Cat Noir looked at Mayura and Ladybug, both ready to start the fight. "I would say we end this theater now and defeat you," he now suggests with a smile on his lips. It filled him with satisfaction to see Emilie's distraught face when she realized that he was no longer under her command. He would like to make her pay for everything she did right now, but he knew he had other plans. Without hesitation, the peacock carrier ran to her enemy and attacked her. "Hey dad, here I am!" called the cat and ran past the man. He heard his father's footsteps behind him. For a moment, the blond was surprised that his father would follow so easily, but if it were easier, his partners wouldn't have to fight Emilie alone for too long. He could still vividly remember his father's facial expressions as he stood next to his wife. The more she did, the more he seemed to doubt. Gabriel didn't want any of that and it was clear to see in the end. If he managed to explain everything to the man, he might change his mind. The boy jumped off the Eiffel Tower and over the rooftops of Paris. At first it was important not to let his enemies have any means of communication. On a secluded roof, the youth then stopped and turned to Hawk Moth. "Give me your Miraculous and we don't have to fight," he suggested reasonably and with a stern undertone. "Don't you dare to fight your own son?" the hero answered harshly. "I don't want to fight you, I just want things to be the way they used to be" "So you want to live a lie?" Anger rose in him. "Yes.. No... Your mother should never have died, I just want us to be a family again" "It would be a lie" "She'll find a way to fix everything" his counterpart seemed very convinced of this belief to be. "No, she will destroy you. The only thing Emilie wants is power! She will never give you this family. We were never a family, we were a lie" Hawk Moth looks at him angrily "You're just a child, you understand not that one!" "I saw it though," the boy replied coolly. "Seen what?" "Once Emilie has both Miraculouses, she will wreak havoc on the world and get rid of you. I've seen her erase you from existence, I know what I'm saying father. She's not who she says she is!" "STOP SAYING THINGS ABOUT YOUR MOTHER" the man yells angrily. "SHE'S NOT EVEN MY MOTHER! SHE USED THE MIRACULOUS PEACOCK AND CREATED A SENTIMONSTER! ME! I AM A SENTIMONSTER!" Adrien yelled back and again felt tears in his eyes. "Impossible, she would never do that," breathes the terrorist, stunned, and took a step back. "But she did... she manipulated me my whole life! She planted lies in my head and made me kill Nathalie with my own hands. Do you think I would make that up?" The blonde tried in vain to hold back his tears, but now he felt them running warmly down his cheeks and every single word felt as heavy as stone on his lips. His life was a lie. He was a lie. The only reason he's alive is because of the selfishness of a woman wanting to manipulate someone else. For 13 years he lived in a world to which he does not belong. His father looked at him confused, trying to understand what his son had said. "No, she... Emilie would..." the voice of the person opposite was cracked. Hawk Moth walked slowly towards him and dropped to his knees. "Adrien... I didn't know... I'm sorry..." he breathes now and hugs his son.

regret. Incredibly great remorse filled him. The twins used it from the start. The reason for all this was a lie. If he had just stopped when he still had the chance, his son would never have been hurt. Nathalie would never have been hurt. Nathalie who was fighting his wife. Hawk Moth stood up abruptly. "We have to stop Emilie," he stated and felt relief emanating from his son through his Miraculous. As fast as he could he jumped back to the Eiffel Tower. He had made mistakes, now it was time to put things right. Maybe then he could finally be the father that Adrien needed and maybe he could also get closer to Nathalie. Maybe there was even a possibility that they would become a couple. It was strange that as soon as he found out about his wife's betrayal, he thought about what it would be like to have Nathalie by his side. But his wife died ages ago, the way she came back to life wasn't natural, nor was her death. He had had time to get closer to Nathalie, time to come over Emilie's death and often thought about how it would be to stop and tell his partner what he felt, but Amelie's appearance shattered this wish. A wish that Adrien made possible again.

Back at the Paris landmark, he jumped onto the roof. Mayura and Ladybug were still fighting the woman, who was constantly creating illusions, preventing her opponents from easily getting at her. "How nice that you are husband, you could help me," she now said with a hostile smile, which disappeared when he glared at her angrily. "If I had known what kind of hypocrite you are, I would never have spoken to you in the café back then," he hisses, "Oh dear, are you not feeling well?" she asks worried "I'm fine, because now I see the truth" The man ran towards his wife and wanted to grab her, but it was another illusion. A small scream rang out and her enemy now held Marinette tight. In order to fight, the young girl had taken the Snake Miraculous on condition not to use these powers. "One step closer and I'll hurt her," she now threatened. 'She wouldn't do that' he thought, but Mayura held him back. "Don't underestimate her. Never!" the woman murmurs and keeps staring at her. "Let her play, Emilie" "I'll stop when I have what I want," she replies calmly, pulling the youngster closer to her. Unable to do anything, the three of them stared at the woman. "By the way, I would appreciate it if you would finally call me by my name," the blonde hisses with a disparaging look. "I'm Kitsune and not Emilie. Who actually taught you respect?" "I will give respect to those who respect me," the adult replied calmly. Suddenly, a wolf-like creature appeared out of nowhere and jumped on her enemy. Mayura must have created an amok. But instead of seeing the fox bearer lying on the ground as expected, the figure disappeared in smoke and she reappeared at a different point with Marinette. She had created an illusion of herself and Marinette! "I said if you get a step closer I'll hurt her. You haven't heard, live with the consequences!" Kitsune took Marinette the Smite Miraculous and pushed the girl off the tower, who cried out in terror.