obedient

Chat Noir managed to grab Marinette with just one hand and knock her unconscious without any problems. Deep down, it hurt him to do this to her, but he knew there were more important things to do. Nathalie.. The woman who had taught, protected and loved him all his life. Now, however, he faced her as an enemy and felt the urge to erase her existence. Desperately, the voice of his subconscious tried to make him realize how wrong it all was. begged him. 'Please, please don't do it!'. But as much as she pleaded, the boy fell silent and didn't even realize she was there. The blond looked at his mother, who looked at him with bright eyes. Confidence and pride spread through him and he looked at his father who was fighting with Mayura. The assistant wasn't nearly as weak as many thought, even he couldn't tell how strong she really was, but that made him even angrier. She had lied from the start and hidden her real intentions. From the start she had pretended to be a normal, reserved young adult, but she never was. She had probably lied to him since he was born and done things behind his back from the start. His eyes blazed with anger as he charged at his enemy. Mayura didn't expect to face another attacker and narrowly dodged. "Adrien... please.." she begged desperately "I don't want to fight you" "I will against you" he hissed back, which startled the guardian and made her flinch. "Please Adrien" she asked once more "You forfeited the right to put my name in your lying mouth the moment you betrayed me" "But..." But before the woman could continue trying on him to persuade, he launched another attack. Hawk Moth wanted to help, but the blond turned him down. This was his fight. He alone would destroy this woman and he knew he was capable of it.

Mayura backed away. Unable to attack the boy she loved so much. She would never, under any circumstances, hurt him, even if her life was at stake. Paris was lost one way or the other, Emilie had the two Miraculouses balancing the balance of the in her hands. She had Adrien for that. The blonde had threatened her that she had the power to destroy Nathalie's life, but the assistant wouldn't even have dared to believe that this woman was really capable of something like that. Again she underestimated her enemy. "I'm in control, Nathalie, always!" The designer's wife was right when she said this. "All I have to do is snap my fingers and Adrien will be out of your reach." And now the boy was standing in front of her, full of hatred. Not only had she failed as a guardian, she had also failed to be a good companion in Adrien's life journey. Now she had to pay for it, and with her life. By the hand of someone she loved too much to ever hurt. 'Fate is cruel' she thought and looked at the boy. He tried to kill her, a fight was futile and the woman knew she had already lost. She had lost before the fight had even started.

With punches and kicks, the boy pushed the woman to the edge of the Eiffel Tower, she dodged and found no time to defend herself, or she didn't want to. He didn't know which was true. Without showing mercy, he kicked again and this time he hit his opponent, who gasped in pain and held her stomach. Without even giving her a chance to breathe, he pounded on her again with his fists. The boy realized that it would only take one more hit before she would lose her balance and fall down onto the city from a height of probably 300 meters. 'Do you really want to kill her?' he heard his own voice calling inside him. Anxious and desperate. 'Remember the good days. Do you remember when you were 5 years old and afraid of thunderstorms? Mom and Dad weren't there, they were never there, after all. Nathalie had been working a lot and was very tired, but you were scared, so she put on hot chocolate and a movie for the two of you. Nathalie is-' Angry, Cat Noir shook his head to get rid of those thoughts, doubts were the last thing he needed. He looked into the magenta eyes of Mayura and anger flared up in him again. 'Liar, hypocrite, cheat' he hissed mentally.

She looked into the boy's eyes in awe. She could feel the abyss at her back. What was the point of all this? These powers were to blame for making him an enemy in the first place. Clenching her teeth, she ripped the Miraculous from her chest and launched into the boy's deep green eyes, while a violet glow transformed her back into the woman he had known for as long as he could remember. "I will not fight you." she began "I refuse to fight you. You are not my enemy Adrien. You never were. You have nothing to do with any of this." she added and took a step towards the boy, who then backed away slightly. "I know we're not related Adrien. I'm nothing more than your father's assistant in your life. But to me you've always been a part of my family" 'Don't do it!' the voice in Cat's head begged again and he grabbed his head again 'You love her the same way! You know it! Deep inside you!' "No!" Chat shouted "NO I DON'T!" With anger she grabbed the woman by the collar and he pushed himself off the Eiffel Tower with her "Miss Nathalie!!" yelled Duusu angrily as she followed the two. It all felt like it was in slow motion. The case. The wind in her hair. The Eiffel Tower getting smaller and smaller in the distance. Almost like in a trance. She had failed. Just completely failed. What's the use of being a keeper if you couldn't save even a simple child. With these thoughts she closed her eyes, suddenly she felt the boy grab her by the collar. Had she managed to get through to him? She opened her eyes hopefully, only to be greeted again with the boy's hateful gaze. "Bye bye little peacock" he hissed and threw her the last few meters on the ground, on which she and her hope broke

"No..." he heard the soft breath of the blue creature sitting on the floor and looking tearful. Cat Noir felt his mother's hand on his shoulder and looked up. Pride flowed through his body, leaving no room for further doubt. "And now my boy it's time you give me your Miraculous" asked the woman with a beautiful smile. The blonde nodded and handed it to her without hesitation.