waking up

"What's your name again?"the lady at the desk asked me.
"Nikki Maxwell"I say trying to hold back tears of the fact that my bff is probably on her death bed.
"Oh,here you are room 180 take a right down that hall"I then speed walk to the room.
There laying in bed unconscious is Chloe.she looks terrible with scars on her arms and face.I then see zoey on the side of the bed,i run over and hug her.
Zoey sniffs"oh nikki,why didn't we find her soon enough"she starts to sob
"Hello I'm doctor Maria "says a talk slim lady.
"Is she gonna be ok?"I ask.
"Yes,but she hit her head pretty hard when she passed out from blood loss causing damage.you must watch her head or else she may...die" my heart skips a beat.
3 days later:
"Zoey I got it"Chloe complains to zoey.
Ever since Chloe was realesed from the hospital last night she has been dreading about attending school.
"Chloe I just want to carry your backpack"zoey says reaching for Chloe backpack again.
We were standing in the school courtyard waiting for our parents to come.
"I got it ok?"Chloe says rolling her eyes.
"Chloe we just want to..."she then cuts me off"baby me that's what you wanna do!" she yells.
"Gosh Chloe all your yelling is giving me a headache"says Mackenzie as she walks over.
"Stay out of this Mackenzie"I say behind gritted teeth.
"So Chloe I hear you tried to kill yourself but you made it,sucks everyone wants you dead"Mackenzie whips out her lip gloss.
"What did you just say to me!" Chloe yells snatching makenzies lip gloss out of her hands.
"Give me back my lip gloss!"Mackenzie yells.
"Why should i?"Chloe growls.
Mackenzie smiles "you know what keep it,it will look good on you when you're dead"she then pushes Chloe. Into the concrete ground.
I scream soo loud that the whole world can hear me.zoey runs over to Chloe and grabs her under the head.blood is everywhere on the ground.
Chloe starts spitting up blood"i-im sorry" she starts crying.
"Plz Chloe stay with us don't close your eyes"zoey sobs.
"Nikki call 911 now!"zoey yells
On the way to the hospital Chloe stopped breathing cause of brain damage and lung failure.r.I.p Chloe