close to death

Ever since wendsday I had a bad feeling something was going to happen Today.
"You ready for this?"zoey asked giving my hand a squeeze As we stood in front of the school doors.
"Ok let's go"I said opening them.
Everyone then stated at us as we walked around.me and zoey then separated and I headed toward my locker.
"Umm hi nikki"I looked up to see Brandon .
"Where's Mackenzie?"I said annoyed.
"Ummm she's not here today..."Mackenzie isn't here...neither is Brian!I needed to stop that way!
"What do you want Brandon?"I said looking at him.
"I umm heard about Chloe and I thought you would like some company so I'll maybe meet you at the cafe ?"he said smiling and I was mad now.
"So you think that your just gonna come over here and talk about my friends death and ask me out!?"I slam my locker and go to class.
After class I visit the hackers to get some cupcakes for Brian.I then park in his driveway and head up the steps.knock,knock,knock...
"Hey nikki what are you doing here?"he shows up at the door looking non sick to me.
"I brought you cupcakes umm can I come in?"I say smiling.
"Umm nikki right now's not the good time I'm taking..."someone stops him.
"Brian where's the juice?"standing behind Brian is......brigette?.
"I see your busy"my eyes start filling with tears.
"Nikki it's not what you think!"I don't listen to him I start running across the street when....bang!i fall inconcious.....
Part 2 coming in 20 min!!!!