good can turn into bad

*knock,knock,knock*
"Ughh...."I say pulling the pillow over my head.
*knock,knock,knock*
"Ughh who is it?"I said getting out of bed and heading downstairs to the door.
"What!"I say snatching the door open.
"Woah!"Brian says jumping in shock.
"Omg! Brian what are you doing here 3:00 in the morning?"I asked still half asleep.
"I needed to talk to you...."he said.
I hesitated once before letting him inside.
"What do you wanna talk about?"I say sitting down at my kitchen table.
"I got you these"he said passing my a bunch of flowers as he sat down in the other chair across from me.
"Thanks..."I said.
"No problem"he said smiling.
I took a hard breath"brian...I know your mad at me and I shouldn't have treated you like that and I am a horrible person....and I understand and I'll get over you and makenzie being a couple now....."I said.
Brian then did something that mad me mad....he laughed...
"Oh my nikki me and Mackenzie aren't a couple..."he said looking serious again.
"But at the party...."I said .
"I was drunk and she was forcing me into kissing her but nikki I like u a lot...and I have to go...I'm grounded."he said kisssing me and rushing out the door to his car.
Just a few minutes later there was another knock on my door...it was Brandon...
"Hey nikki"he said blushing.
"What"I said annoyed.
"Just saying hi gosh"he said.
"Oh I'm sorry for being rude to the guy who almost ruined my realationship!"I said but before I knew Brandon had come inside.
"Hey get out of my house!?"I said following him into the living room.
"Nikki I'm not kidding right now just... Do you have any cameras or anything recording in here or anywhere in this house?"
"What? No I don't!"I said confused"why?"
"I did something bad just a few minutes ago...with Mackenzie"
"What did you do?"I asked.
"She made me kill this guy..."he said sobbing.
"What? what guy?"I asked.
Brandon then showed me a gun and quickly put it away.
"This guy ....he was drunk and Mackenzie threatened to kill me if I didnt."he said crying hard
"Omg..well you have to tell the police..."I said hugging him.
"I cant....and I won't!?"he then got up and ran outside to his car and drive off.
I sat there in shock and called Ashley only too find out zoey was with her
Ashley:hello?
Me:it's me
Ashley:oh zoey it's nikki in a out you on speaker
Me:okay..but I need you guys too meet me at the mall asap
Ashley:were on our way
..
To be continued......