TIME FOR ACTION PART 1

I silently waited on my porch for the others to come
"Hey Nikki" Ashley said approaching me with the others trailing behind her .
Ashley had volunteered to drive everyone here. I looked behind Ashley greeting everyone....but one person was missing....Brian.... I let out a sigh.
"Sorry I'm late, I had to tell my parents a lie so I could get out the house" Brian said walking towards me.
"You came" I said in disbelief hugging him.
"I can't let anything happen to you" he said kissing my head.
"Okay love birds, we need to get ready now" Zoey said.
I opened my front door and led everyone upstairs to my room.
"Wow Nikki, nice room" Ashley said winking at me.
"Okay So I brung flashlights and gloves along with mask" Neylan said.
"Omg Neylan! We're not robbing her! We are just getting evidence" zoey said laughing.
"I know but mansions have cameras and we need to blend in so we can shut them off" Neylan said.
"Okay guys let's go" I said heading towards my door.
"Wait how do you know Makenzies or her parents aren't home?" zoey asked.
"Mackenzie's parents are on vacation and she's at a party right now" Brian said silently....
"How do you know?" Ashley asked.
"She told me the other day and asked me to come with her but I said no" he said smiling at me.
"Okay let's go" I said smiling back.
We all headed downstairs...I stopped halfway and ran back upstairs to Brianna's room.
"Nikki what are you doing!" zoey said.
"Hold on!" I said back.
"You didn't deserve this....I'm going to get revenge.....I love you" I said wiping a tear from my eye.
"Okay let's go" I said.
We headed outside and drove down to Mackenzie's house.....
TO BE CONTINUED CX