drama

After brianna's funeral I shut the world out....I stopped eating,i spent everyday in my room,i stopped living basically in the world...
"Nikki can I come in?"my mom was standing in my doorway.
"Yeah do you need something?"I said wiping the tears from my cheeks.
She sits on the bed and stares across the hallway at brianna's bedroom door.we locked her room after her death...
"Nikki....I need to tell you something....me and your father are going on a little road trip for the weekend..."she said refusing to make eye contact with me.
"Wait...what?"I said sitting up against my pillow.
"I said me and your dad are...."I interrupted her.
"Mom,i heard what you said....how can you go on a road trip 5 days after your daughter was killed by an unknown driver who drove away shortly after they hit her!?"I started raising my voice.
"....."she stayed silent....that's when I broke down in tears.
"I loved Brianna and I couldn't save her our

Or Chloe all because I'm a wimp...a coward...why My sister....why......"I said between loud sobs.
My mom then hugged me...I could tell she was crying too...
"We all miss Brianna and the police are trying to find the driver...."she said sobbing.
After a while my mom went to the supermarket leaving me home alone....
*knock,knock,knock*
I went and answered the door too see Brandon in my doorway....
"Oh it's you....I was expecting Brian...."I said looking at him
"Umm can I come in?"he said looking in my eyes.
"Umm sure"I said opening the door more so he can step inside
We sit down on the couch and stay silent
Until Brandon breaks the silence.
"I heard about Brianna and I'm truly sorry....."he said looking at me.
"It's ok....she's in a good place at least"I say looking at the floor.
"Was Brian there at the funeral....?"he asked
"No....he hasn't talked to me since chloe's funeral.....and ...."I say until seconds later I start crying
"Don't cry Nikki...."Brandon says hugging me tight.
I then look into his eyes and before I know it he's kissing me....and I let him....we make our for a while before I see brain in my doorway holding flowers and a teddy bear...
"Brian...I can explain"I say blushing
"Ima kick your...."I jump back thinking he's gonna hurt me but he grabs Brandon and punches him hard in his place and his face...
"I'm done!?"he says storming out the front door....I follow him.
"Brain wait!? It's not what it looks like!"I say grabbing his arm.
"Oh so my girlfriend isn't making out with her ex!?"he says snatching his arm away.
I was mad now"Oh yeah and.I didn't see my boyfriend hanging out with bridgette at his house!?"I yell.
"Nikki bridgette is my cousin!?"he yells
back.
I turn pale"what?....."
"I thought you could trust me Nikki but I guess you can't , I can't be with someone like that"he then goes over too his car and drives away