more people to add....

Hey guys just wanna thank you all and also thanks xxmotherforkerxx for the great idea :)
"Do you see him?"Ashley asked.
"Nope"zoey said.
"Guys we got to find him"I said going down the hallway.
"Jessica? Its me Mackenzie."I heard coming from the bathroom.
I then secretly went in and hid in a stall.
"Okay is he still tied up...okay good cause We can have him losing his mind all because I made him kill someone"Mackenzie said rolling her eyes.
Then just as I was trying to get a closer look I knocked over a toilet paper roll.I then stopped and noticed complete silence.
"I'll call you later jessica"Mackenzie said as her voice got closer...
"You know who ever is in here your in big trouble"she said angry.
She was getting closer and closer....she was at the last stall so i ran for it...I never looked behind me...
"Woah, nikki where have you been?"Ashley asked.
"I was in the bathroom when.."I then noticed Ashley had makenzies locker combination in her hand."where did you get that?"I asked.
"We went to the office and got it now hurry up so we can open her locker"zoey said.
"Okay let's go"I said going over too makenzies locker.
I then unlocked it and opened it too see....a gun and a knife and I bloody towel...we each took pics of it on our phones and closed her locker and headed to lunch..We talked about what we just saw...
"Okay,what did we just see back there"said zoey picking at her food.
"Evidence that Mackenzie is a killer"I said looking at Mackenzie across the cafeteria.
"Guys I know what happened to Brandon..."I said
"What happened to him?"neylan asked.
"Hey"Ashley said.
"Hi" neylan said sitting down."okay Ashley I got the thing you requested"she said sitting."you sure you know Mackenzie is the killer?"she asked.
"Wait,you told her?"I said looking at Ashley.
"Yes,neylan is one of the most smartest girls I know if there is anyone who can help us is her"Ashley said hugging neylan.
"Oh yeah...we might need Brian"zoey said looking at the ground.
"Wait why "I said.
"He's strong and he should know since he's your boyfriend..."zoey said looking at me.
"Fine....I'll tell him tomorrow...."I said.
I then sat there all lunch period thinking about....I might end up losing someone else I care about if Mackenzie kills him....
Hey guys just want you guys to check out my friend scoobydoo7114's books they are really good :)thanks