an evening in the park(UPDATED)

"I love you"brandon whispered
Me and him had came to the park for an evening picnic. I blushed so hard I looked like a tomato as he ruffled my hair. I started thinking of the first time we met, I was new and he was in my science class the years went on and we became friends then a couple. I popped a grape in my mouth just as I heard high heels clicking against the grass,i looked up to see Mackenzie making a face, she then acted like I wasn't there and started flirting with Brandon.
"hey Brandon so I was wondering if you were busy right now so we could go see a movie?"she asked twirling her stupid blonde hair.
i could not believe Mackenzie was flirting with my boyfriend! I stood up and yelled
"Mackenzie don't you have somewhere else to be?"I asked rolling my eyes.
"eww that sweater is so ugly its your face"she snarled.
Brandon stood up and told her off. "makenzie can you just leave now?"he said grabbing my hand.
i started smiling when he held my hand also making me blush all over again.makenzie took out her lipstick and put on 4 glossy layers.
"when will I meet your parents?"she asked smiling.
Brandon was furious now.
"Mackenzie leave now!"he yelled
Mackenzie got scared a little then sashayed away I hate when she does that me and brandon went back to eating when brandon brung up something strange.
"Nikki my grand parents have been asking for me to invite you over so I was wondering if you could come?" he asked smiling.
I looked at Brandon with really seriously for a couple minutes then burst out smiling
"yes i'd be glad to"I said kissing him.
Brandon drove me home as I laid on my bed I thought about what I was going to wear to his parents house I then look through my clothes until I found it. A bright red velvet dress with hearts. My mom dropped me off in front of Brandon's house I knocked on the door with fragile Knocks. I stayed there for a couple seconds until someone open the door, his grandma
"Why hello nikki it's been so long come on in" she said hugging me right.
Brandon will be downstairs shortly"she said going into the kitchen.
I looked around as i entered the living room I then spotted a photo of brandon on the wall. The picture look very old I guess it must have been his real parents ,I picked it up smiling at tiny little brandon .
" Nikki dinners ready" his grandma yelled scaring me half to death.
I turned around in shock knocking over the picture I put it back and made my way to the table I could smell the roasting chicken as I walked down the dark hall i sat down right next to Brandon he gave me a smirk and I smirked back. "You've gotten so pretty!" his grandma said excited
I blushed cutting off a peice of chicken brandon stared at me like at the dance before I really loved brandon. After supper there was a knock on the door brandon rushed to open it then ran upstairs. After about an hour later his grandma started to get worried
"nikki can you go cheak on him?" she asked.
I slowly walked up the stairs , as I got closer I heard a familiar voice,giggles... I burst open the door there sat makenzie and brandon kissing!omg I was so mad I wanted to kill him.
"nikki its not what It looks like"he said shocked.
A hot tear rolled down my face as I run back downstairs brandon grabbbed my arm
"let me go you liar!you said you were in LOVE with me!and you were over makenzie!"I yelled in his face.
I ran outside onto the porch and burst into tears my mascara was everywhere!brandon sat down beside me.
"im srry"he then leaning in.
"All you care about love and girls you dont care about me!I hate you!I hate you!I hate you!"I yelled slapping him.
I then ran all the way home i arrived at 1:00 am I took off my clothes and cried asleep the next morning I saw brandon but ignored him I just couldn't take dealing with him now.
"hey Nikki look ,about yesterday im really sorr-" he started but I cut him off
"your sorrry I know but im done leave me alone Brandon I'm sick and tired of this" he looked at me in disbelief
"Wow I guess its over then we're done" he said.
I stared at him with disbelief also a hot rolled down his cheek it clutch his fist reached for my neck.
"Then you won't need my necklace no more or anything from me!"he growled.
I rushed to grab it when he moved out the way knocking me down on the hard ground . I moaned in pain on the ground as I clutched my knee blood started to drizzle down my leg.
"I can't believe I ever loved you!"I yelled .
I got up and ran home.... OKAY GUYS SO I WILL UPDATE EVERY CHAPTER SO STOP THE HATE OK????