shopping gone wrong

Today Chloe and zoey invited me to go shopping.I was actually having a lot of fun though.I don't deserve bff's like Chloe and zoey their the best!we dicided to go into forever 21.As sone as we walked u spotted Mackenzie talking to jessica(behind the counter)I never knew Jessica worked at forever 21.I turned a round and was going to leave but Chloe and zoey grabbed my arms" why are you leaving now"zoey asked.I pointed to the front."don't worry nikki if they do anything they'll get reported"Chloe said.we went back in and tried on a thousand clothes. After I was done I went up to the counter forgetting all about Mackenzie and Jessica.I expected a rude comment but then...."hey nikki cute top"Mackenzie said"um thanks"Chloe called me so I turned around for a sec.Mackenzie and Jessica we're not acting polite now."here's your stupid bag" Jessica threw the bag at my face.Mackenzie then said"good one Jessica hehehe"giving Jessica a high five.I rushed to catch up with Chloe and zoey.I was about five seconds out the door when....BEEP.I froze in place as the manager came up and yanked my bag off.he then shuffled through my bag like their was gold at the bottom."what do we have here"I watched as he took out a carrot gold bracelet.I gasped" I didn't take that!"he looked at me suspcious"your goin to jail"now Chloe and zoey had come to defead me."Wait, she didn't steal anything "zoey said .Chloe then looked at zoey and smiled."well your gonna have to take us too"they held their wrists out."sorry but I have no reason you take you i-"Chloe picked up a vase and smashed it on the floor.then zoey did the baddest thing she took a customer's icee then splashed it on the officer.he then grabbed them both and pinned them down along with me.we were driven to the station.