more death

"Ughhh mom why do I have to take brianna to the school"I said as I put on my boots.
My mom was heading to a meeting.
"Nikki just take her to school plz"she said annoyed.
"Okay..."I said knocking on bryanna's bedroom door.
"Brianna come on I have to meet zoey and
Ashely!"I yelled while pounding on her door.
A few minutes later she came out. "what do you want Nikki?I'm coming"she rolled her eyes as she walked past me out the door.
We walked a few blocks before we arrived at her school.
"Ok Brianna go"I gave her a soft shove.
"Why do you always act like such a b word"she said as she started heading back across the street to our house.
"Excuse me?Brianna you get your butt back here and go into that school now!?"I said following her.
"I hate u Nikki!?"she yells in my face.
I then slap her quite hard.
"How dare u...."she says tearing up and then runs into street.
It all happened in slow motion a car comes speeding down the road and hits.
"Omg Brianna!?"I scream as I run over too her or what is left of her body.The driver turns their car around and speeds off.
"I'm sorry"Brianna says as blood covers the ground.
"Somebody help me please!?"I shouted as I pulled out my phone and dialed 911.
*at the hospital*
My parents arrived shortly before Brianna went into surgery and an hour later the doctor came....the one who should still be doing surgery....
"Mr. And Mrs. Maxwell...your daughter brianna sadly did not make it....she had multiple fractures...."he lowered his head.
"Nooooo!?"my mom said as she cried hard into my dad's chest"whyyyyy!?"
I started too cry too....Brianna was now dead....