1: Enter Naruto Uzumaki

The residents of Konoha no Sato, a town of shinobi near the Grandline, remember October 10th as a tragic day. This was when the Nine-tailed fox, a demon-tailed beast, attacked the village and caused numerous casualties, including the town's leader, the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze. He was well-known for his incredible speed and was also called the Yellow Flash of the Sea.

On October 10th, a little boy named Naruto Uzumaki celebrated his birthday. However, his situation was unlike that of a typical four-year-old. Naruto has had to fight for his survival amidst the constant taunts, insults, and shunning from the villagers, who see him as nothing but a monster. Sadly, his birthday was no different, as he endured the same hurtful treatment from those around him. It is disheartening to see that this violence has been a constant in Naruto's life, and it only seems to escalate with each passing year.

Naruto always found peace in the night as he gazed upon the beautiful skies of his home village. Since today is his birthday, he wanted to go all out on his daily pranking session. So he painted the Hokage monument, where his idols' faces were carved into the mountainside. Some of the villagers would see that he was craving attention. Maybe they were right.

Once he had his celebratory leftovers, thanks to one of the alleyway's dumpsters, he swiftly jogged past the nearest pub full of lively people, some drunk, some stressed or angry after a long day's work.

"Hey," slurred a drunken man, "Isn't that the demon kid?" He grinned wickedly, and suddenly, all eyes were on Naruto. The young boy felt his heart sink as he tried to avoid the hateful glares now directed at him.

Naruto squeezed his eyes shut, not wanting to confront the hateful glares. Why do you all hate me?

**Warning! harm against a child, If you want to skip then I understand!**

All of a sudden, Naruto found himself surrounded by a group of angry and vengeful villagers

All of a sudden, Naruto found himself surrounded by a group of angry and vengeful villagers. Their expressions were filled with hatred and animosity towards him. Some of them sneered while others gritted their teeth, eager to take revenge on the young boy. A few men in the group picked up whatever they could find, laughing and boasting about what they were about to do. Naruto's fear escalated rapidly as he realized the danger he was in. He tried to escape by running as fast as his tiny legs could carry him, darting through alleyways, over small roofs, and down the streets. Despite his best efforts, the villagers always managed to catch up to him.

"Oh no," Naruto spoke barely above a whisper, looking up at the giant, concrete-like wall, as his ears could hear the creeping footsteps of the harsh, drunk villagers behind him.

"Hehe, no use getting away now, you demon fox," said a drunken villager, who gripped the garden tool in his hands.

"P-Please, I don't know what you're talking about, Dattebayo. Please don't hurt me." The villagers were getting closer to him.