women. || re2

{song that fits this story: HDMI (BONES), Maneater (Nelly Furtado), What You Waiting For? (Gwen Stefani)}

Leon being sexist time! Also these songs are strongly recommended for the story ^^

short version

It's you and Leon's first day of training to be a cop in Raccoon City. He doubts your strength and tries to be all cocky. You prove him wrong because you're a badass. He is very impressed by your skills.
[continue on your own]

long version

"Okay everyone," the chief says to the group, "for training today, you're going to paired with someone. We're going to be working with self defense." You look around, not knowing anyone in the room. "You will be paired with the person next to you."

Next to you stands a young man with brown hair. He looks at you then looks back at the chief. You can't tell if he is annoyed or what. "Alright, get together and work on the self defense moves we did yesterday."
You turn towards him, "I'm l/n. y/n l/n." He sighs, "Uh, Leon Kennedy." He looks around like he doesn't know what to do as you get ready. "Hey chief?" Leon calls out.

The chief walks over, "is there a problem?"
"Yeah, uh, how do I.. do this?"
"Do what, Kennedy?"
"You know, fight her."
"Kennedy, this is self defense practice. Don't be afraid to fight a woman. Otherwise, you shouldn't be a cop."
Leon nods and looks back at you.

You can tell he doesn't want to be paired with you. He grabs his prop knife out and gets ready for the practice. You are the one defending and he is the "bad guy". He aims at you in a lazy way. You easily put his arm in a way where he can't fight back. "Okay that was easy as hell," you scoff.
"I wasn't even trying", he said. You look at him annoyed, "seriously? Why?" He shrugs and hands you the knife prop. It's your turn to play the "bad guy". You try your hardest and he manages to trap you.

"Are you even trying now?" Leon says. You look at him offended. Annoyed, you give him back the prop and shout, "If you want me to try hard then why don't you?" He grins some then starts without telling you. He comes at you fast and you quickly move. He puts his right arm out and you grab it, twisting it around to trap him. He looks at you out of breath and surprised. "Try hard or not, I'll always kick your ass." You drop his arm and walk away slowly.

You turn back and see him still standing there. He can't help but grin. "What?" You say.
"You are a badass."
"I could've told you that."
"Let me take you out. Tonight?"
You laugh, "Wow what a gentleman."
He laughs lightly and you look at him, "fine. Thanks."
[continue on your own]