Chapter 4: First Date/First Kiss

A/N: Picture on the side or up the top is your out fits. Sorry if you don't like them. Anyway enjoy...

P.S. I'm not very proud of Phil's so sorry if it's terrible :(

Dan:

Since Dan had asked you out, you were freaking out about the first date. You had liked him since you'd met him and you wanted it to be perfect. You were just going to the cinema, then to dinner but you wanted to look good, but you also didn't want to over do it. So you went with something that was like your normal style, (sorry if it isn't) but also looked nice.

You'd just finished doing your makeup when the door bell rang. This was it, the thing you'd been waiting for since you met the man of your dreams.

You walked down the stairs and opened the door to see him in black jeans, a white button down, leather jacket and black converse.

It was simple but looked nice which is what you were going for.

"You look amazing." He said smiling

He grabbed your hand and you two walked to the cinema, you were seeing The Avengers Age Of Ultron. Considering you both loved marvel, and you both hadn't seen it.

After you went to the movies Dan took you to an amazing restaurant. He took you up some stairs to where everyone was seated. It had the most amazing view! There were trees with fairy lights hanging from them, there was the city lights and there was some huge tree in the middle of a bunch of other trees, it also had fairy lights hanging from it.

"Hey Dan when we leave, I want you to follow me, ok?" You said as you had just finished dinner

"Ok sure." He says smiling

You sighed in content, this was the best date you had ever been on, and that was saying something.

After a while of chatting you decided to pay. You payed halves because that's what's you decided on before you started eating. You then walked out the glass door and then he began to follow you.

"Where do you want to go." He said smiling

"Just follow me." You said laughing

You eventually ended up at the really huge tree. As soon as you stood under it you looked him in the eye, and without thinking at all you put your lips on his, you were going to pull away when he pulled you closer. You smiled into the kiss and when you two finally did pull away you smiled at each other.

You ended up just sitting under the tree for about 3 hours just kissing, chatting and hugging.

Phil:

You were so excited for your date with Phil, you swore you were so excited that if you got even more so you would go insane.

You put on your clothes something simple and comfortable. You were just going to grab a coffee and have lunch. You were putting your makeup on when you heard the door bell. You ran downstairs and opened the door, he was stood there wearing black jeans and his Gengar t-shirt.

"Hey." You said smiling

"Hey, you look amazing." He said looking breathless

"Thanks." You said blushing

"No problem, you ready to go." He replied smiling

"Yep let's go." You said stepping out the door and closing it

You guys walked for a little bit until you reached the nearest Starbucks. You ordered your usual and went to sit down with Phil. You chatted for what seemed like forever when Phil said "Follow me."

You looked at him confused before following him out the door.

"Where are we going?" You asked confused

"It's a surprise." He said annoying you slightly

You kept following him through a park, until you reached a beautiful lake with a bench on the edge.

You sat down on it breathless of how beautiful it was. There was huge willow trees and flower bushes, it was amazing.

"Y/N." Phil said suddenly from beside you

"Yeah?" You asked

All of a sudden his lips were on yours. You kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck.

After a while he pulled away sighing.

"I've wanted to do that since I met you."